WWE Thread

Some guy's opinions on who could be the new GM.

“The Rock” Dwayne Johnson – The Rock hinted at a WWE return quite a lot this year and hinted he may return this summer as a GM kind of role. I still say that my no. 1 choice is him. “The Rock” can be a useful GM to feud with the NXT guys. Even though the Rock will never wrestle a match again, the reason the Rock would be useful is because the Rock’s usual humorous trashtalking.The NXT guys try to target every WWE superstar, but they wouldn’t make the Rock a target ’cause the Rock wouldn’t let it happen. The Rock would make the NXT guys look like little babies. That’s why he would be useful. I can definitely see the Rock making fun of every NXT member. The Rock picking on Wade Barrett would be funny stuff!

Michael Cole Why would the RAW announcer be the anonymous GM? Because he was the one reading the anonymous e-mail off a computer to announce matches himself! I used to never like Michael Cole, but since he’s feuding with the NXT guys lately, Cole has been showing some character lately and starting to like him more. Cole could be the big possible choice as well.

Shane McMahon Shane McMahon showed up at the very end of last week’s RAW to help his beat up father in the ring. So that means, Shane could be it too.

The Ultimate Warrior Vince said the RAW anonymous General manager would have “ultimate” control of everything. I remember Vince saying that. Get the clue “Ultimate”? Does that hint that the Ultimate Warrior is on his way back to WWE to be GM? That’s why it would make a lot of sense if it was Ultimate Warrior as well. The Warrior being a heel GM and teaming up with the NXT guys would be a nice angle. Maybe the Warrior can finally feud with Bret “The Hitman” Hart”, the two can have their final wrestling match against each other. Bret “The Hitman” Hart vs. Ultimate Warrior in a last match would be kind of cool, they should save that for the next Wrestlemania though.

Mick Foley Mick Foley is no longer working for TNA, could he be on his way back to WWE? I think he might be on his way back.

Anyone got a feeling Nxt season 2 rookies will dominate Smackdown?

i reckon the GM is someone simple but someone you would never of thought off if that makes sense lol

www.nodq.com

Spoilers, Storylines and everything is on their for WWE, TNA and even got a section for UFC.

Some guy's opinions on who could be the new GM.

“The Rock” Dwayne Johnson – The Rock hinted at a WWE return quite a lot this year and hinted he may return this summer as a GM kind of role. I still say that my no. 1 choice is him. “The Rock” can be a useful GM to feud with the NXT guys. Even though the Rock will never wrestle a match again, the reason the Rock would be useful is because the Rock’s usual humorous trashtalking.The NXT guys try to target every WWE superstar, but they wouldn’t make the Rock a target ’cause the Rock wouldn’t let it happen. The Rock would make the NXT guys look like little babies. That’s why he would be useful. I can definitely see the Rock making fun of every NXT member. The Rock picking on Wade Barrett would be funny stuff!

Michael Cole Why would the RAW announcer be the anonymous GM? Because he was the one reading the anonymous e-mail off a computer to announce matches himself! I used to never like Michael Cole, but since he’s feuding with the NXT guys lately, Cole has been showing some character lately and starting to like him more. Cole could be the big possible choice as well.

Shane McMahon Shane McMahon showed up at the very end of last week’s RAW to help his beat up father in the ring. So that means, Shane could be it too.

The Ultimate Warrior Vince said the RAW anonymous General manager would have “ultimate” control of everything. I remember Vince saying that. Get the clue “Ultimate”? Does that hint that the Ultimate Warrior is on his way back to WWE to be GM? That’s why it would make a lot of sense if it was Ultimate Warrior as well. The Warrior being a heel GM and teaming up with the NXT guys would be a nice angle. Maybe the Warrior can finally feud with Bret “The Hitman” Hart”, the two can have their final wrestling match against each other. Bret “The Hitman” Hart vs. Ultimate Warrior in a last match would be kind of cool, they should save that for the next Wrestlemania though.

Mick Foley Mick Foley is no longer working for TNA, could he be on his way back to WWE? I think he might be on his way back.

Mick Foley is still with TNA, he was on Impact on Thursday.

Mick Foley is still with TNA, he was on Impact on Thursday.

Oh right, they weren't my views, someone else's, I don't watch TNA, and I don't know who Mick Foley is. XD

Oh right, they weren't my views, someone else's, I don't watch TNA, and I don't know who Mick Foley is. XD

Yeah, of course you don't....Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love....all MF>

Yeah, of course you don't....Mankind, Cactus Jack, Dude Love....all MF>

Oh, I thought he was around The Stone Cold era, I doubt it will be him anyway..

We better find out soon though!

The General Manager is............. AND I QUOTE '

he is ****** annoying aint he Michael Cole. not as bad as Matt Striker though, arghhh lol

Oh, I thought he was around The Stone Cold era, I doubt it will be him anyway..

We better find out soon though!

Mankind was around for Attitude era.
mankind.jpg

Cactus Jack
cactus.JPG

Dude Love
wu01273.jpg

His greatest match
YouTube - The Undertaker Vs Mankind - **** In a Cell - King Of The Ring 1998 Part 1 HD

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

The man above...is...a...LEGEND

I've been watching a bit since Sky Sports went free for a while and I have to say its really poor now. This is nothing compared to the early Evolution era when Batista and Cena were cool and a 40 minute steel cage iron man match between HHH and Chris Benoit(RIP)

WWE and TNA is absolute ***** now. There is nothing in TNA that WWE hasnt tried and failed at doing it. WWE is nothing now since Eddie Guerrero sadly passed away. They get rid of the stars (Not Eddie Obvs I dont mean him.) but they got rid of the bigger names such as Batista, Shaun Michaels(Probs Not staged)

and brought in young guys.

I want the older storylines back tbh not the same old **** like Hey you have been here a few weeks and your a ginger irish man so lets give u the main title in the wwe hehe fans will love that *Fans start leaving*

dont you just love mick foley,,, i hope wwe just go back to old days,,,,The Rock will be the GM

used to love wwe but the show just isnt entertaining any more. seems to be aimed more at kids now. tna isnt perfect but at least its a wee bit like the attitude era