WWE Thread

The blood was real, but the WWE wouldv'e scripted that to happen. Cena wouldv'e given Lesnar permission to try and bust him open.

The blood was real, but the WWE wouldv'e scripted that to happen. Cena wouldv'e given Lesnar permission to try and bust him open.
never it was pure mess up by brock itr shudnt of happened . did you see the reaction of the medical team they were flapping it main event nearly never happened oooooooooooooooooooooooh ye can u dig it suuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Disappointed Orton, Sheamus and even Bo Dallas never returned. Daniel Bryan, Ambrose and Ziggler were eliminated too early.
thought that too orton should have been 30 and win to see the look on hunters face allso think hunter sting will happen

Rumble match was disappointing in a way but it was a nice surprise to see something a bit different - everyone expected the likes of Bryan and Ziggler to go close (even though the result was very obvious)

The Cena/Lesnar/Rollins match was unbelievable though

Rumble match was disappointing in a way but it was a nice surprise to see something a bit different - everyone expected the likes of Bryan and Ziggler to go close (even though the result was very obvious)

The Cena/Lesnar/Rollins match was unbelievable though

That match saved the Rumble PPV from being an absolute farce IMO

i have never seen a bad rumble till this 1 and like you said cena/lesnar/rollings match is what saved it

worst royal rumble ive ever seen dont really watch it any more since stone cold, the rock, mick foley and all the attuide era wrestlers left but still watch it now and again and most of the big ppv but jesus watching that was bad kind of pathetic how bad it was just happy i got to watch wwf in its hey day

I must be one of the few people who enjoyed the Royal Rumble. Mainly because I like Roman Reigns even though many still aren't sold on him just due to his mic abilities.

The problem now is that with people complaining about Reigns winning we might now seen Bryan once again take somebodies place to main even WM.

fastlane tonight along with a bit of ufc mite be worth staying up for

I'm looking forward to the Sting/Triple H and Bray Wyatt/Undertaker matches at Wrestlemania. Wyatt has really moved past his Husky Harris days and established himself as a top heel in the company.

I am not gunna lie bit giddy for mania tonight! watching it with the youngling but I am really using him as an excuse to watch it myself haha

wrestlemaina about to start havent mist one since i was about 10 not gonna start now