X Factor 2011

Although pretty much every contestant on X Factor has done f*** all after winning it, Mishandle is gonna go far, she was amazing

ah yes, the female heskey will do well!

Janet to win though<3

SPOILER ALERT!

The winner of X Factor 2011 is......

Last edited:
Matt Cardle is singing his new song on the show tonight :)

#TeamDerry #TeamJanet #TeamMeesha

Any of the above win I'll be a happy bunny. To some extent #TeamAmelia because she's fit.

#TeamDerry #TeamJanet #TeamMeesha

Any of the above win I'll be a happy bunny. To some extent #TeamAmelia because she's fit.

Indeed, and their is only 2 years between us.... Oh but there is that boundary of me being completely out of her league :S

Agree with you there Dunc... I too love biscuits ;)

---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 PM ----------

Thanks for the warning, will pick out a film for tonight. :)

Like Matt Cardles biography DVD?

Like Matt Cardles biography DVD?

That doesnt exist :(

I think it is better this year than last year...

Any of the girls bar Sophie (which should have been the fat one from Scotlands slot) could go on to do very well.
Any of the boys could do very well.
In the groups the risk and nu vibe are good.
But the overs are hopeless.

How wrong I was, most of them sounded ***** on the live shows. Meesha to win it.

oh yeah.. i was on telly.

301536_290598024300117_100000497658886_1195050_1856380752_n.jpg

waits for the generic *yeah your the girl*. no, im the guy that looks like he needs a huge dump.

waits for the generic *yeah your the girl*. no, im the guy that looks like he needs a huge dump.

I must admit, I was tempted to say something along the lines of that :p

Is this the US one?

That girl who sang Listen by Beyonce is going to win! she actually brought tears to my eyes, it was incredible....

anyone watching this years?

I hope Little Mix win :)

Really Calum? I think there ****. I think Amelia will win it, but I want Marcus to!

They been good up until the last couple of weeks. I think they was very fortunate to get through after Saterday's performance, but the fact that Misha wasn't/isn't popular saved them. That blonde girl, Perry, I think saved them, because it was awful.

Poor showing this year, only been watching it for the live performances.. Hence why I didn't watch Sundays results! XD