X Factor

to be truthful JP i agree

i was at my mates and he watches it all the time and they are all rubbish (apart from Danyl)

oh and by the way Cowell should be tortured

What bout Joe he was pretty good thought the girl band (not the *****) were alrite as well

some of them were alrite but you cant do anything being alrite

ahh caught for cheating danny Blunt is awesome

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

i agree chico is the 2nd most annoying man in the world

Yeah, look at Robbie Williams, not the greatest singer but look how successful he's been.

ahh caught for cheating danny Blunt is awesome

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

i agree chico is the 2nd most annoying man in the world

Blunt is awful singer though but yeah Chico was awful just like the twins

I beg to differ, the Spice Girls, Steve Brookstein, Chico, James Blunt and as a final point Geri Haliwell. Check Mate sir. :p

Spice Girls weren't even 'alright' they were gash, they just had a fantastic management/PR etc team.

Brookstein? He was always awful and has done nothing sine winning. Chico, same. Blunt? decent songwriter and seems a funny guy. I like himi. Geri? -- she's a spice girl :p.

I thought Danyl was good. Kandi Rain weren't great. That one with the fat bird and the two "bookends" were good..miss Frank? John and Edward are awful.

Danyl will win, if only for Dani's comment.

Who does everyone think is going?
I reckon either John & Edward (the twins) or Kandy Rain.

OUCH! Did anyone just hear how **** Danyl was for the intro to I Gotta Feeling?

X Factor is absolute ****. I wouldn't mind if it didn't mean that the christmas number one is now for the forseeable future going to be a **** X factor song. I miss proper christmas songs.:'(

how fit did, alexandra look, i want a but of that

Alenandra sucks....hate her more now for miming

Did anyone just see Whitney Houston?
She looks like she's still on drugs . . oO)