X Factor

Exactly, jsut discussing that with my mates. Everybody loves Cherlyl but everybody hates Cole, how can you physcially cheat on her, there would be such a drop in standards, and why would you?

I want Lloyd to go, but he wont because every girl will vote for him as they think he's cute.

Haha bit of a generalisation there!

I'd like Lucie to win preferably.

Jamie, John & Edward and Stacey really annoy the **** out of me, but Stacey is so funny when she talks. :)

i hate the twins to,who's been voting for the silly twits heads cuz i haven't,i voted for lucie n stacey she just makes me laugh by how she talks very weird

Olly, Danyl, Jamie or Lucie to win.
Twins to hopefully get raped by Louis when he returns so they quit the show.
And Cheryl Cole would definitely get it.

Haha bit of a generalisation there!

I'd like Lucie to win preferably.

Jamie, John & Edward and Stacey really annoy the **** out of me, but Stacey is so funny when she talks. :)

Ha, it is true though you have to admit, maybe not all girls, but most. Happened with Leon a few years back. :)

Olly Murs to win, such a ledge with the 'Olly shuffle'

Big Band week this week?

Think Olly will have an absolute field day, seems the type of singer who can crack out a massive big band song. Danyl will sail it as will Jamie I think/hope.

Hoping that Rachel finally goes (pineapple headed one)...she can't sing. Think Lloyd might struggle and Miss Frank will also.

Rachel and Miss Frank in the bottom 2, Rachel to go. 'Jedward' to go through due to shiteness of other singers.

To Ireland.

I think you mean to Britain, X Factor is meant to be a singing contest and the final 12 should be quality, so to say they got in, the singing talent in the Uk must be shocking.

the twins have grown on me haha :)

there good craic

They were actually one of the better singers yesterday the standard was awful.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Louis voting for young blonde haired lads. There's a shocker!

Quite obviously is a bit of a paedo :D