X Factor

Sorry, but I think they're appalling. Harry has a great voice, but they are not a band. For the houses song, one guy sang the first 1/3 of the song, with everyone else ooing and aahing in the back, and then Harry did the rest of the lead singing, still with the rest doing the same. Only other person that actually sang was the middle one, who wasn't that good, and he barely sang. The 2 on either side did nothing, I can't see why they couldn't have sung without the guy that got injured...
Only because they're all like 16 and had a week to put together a song. With Simon as a mentor helping their arrangement and what not they have great potential.

Only because they're all like 16 and had a week to put together a song. With Simon as a mentor helping their arrangement and what not they have great potential.

But the girl group that the judges formed did so much better as a band, gelling together :S

Luke and Wagner Carrilho are now friends. :wub:

The girl who sang the last song last night was pretty good. Cher is just an average singer imo

would laugh if Wagner won, in my opinion, Aiden or Rebecca Ferguson should win, the best two singers in the competition

Can't see what others do in that Scouse bird. Her voice sounds so nasal it's unbelievable. Cher had a good audition but can't see her winning. Katie is annoying as ****. Hope Matt Cardle wins, got such a brilliant voice.

Matt is good. Would like to see the guy win
My only dislikes are - Strom and Cher

I see others here love Wagner, indeed she does bang :D

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

Diva Fever impressed me although spiky hair sung most of the song, he was brilliant.

X Factor isn't a singing competition, it's a popularity contest. As such I can see someone like Aidan winning, he was the best from the few I saw. I think that Matt had a better voice, but Aidan is more sellable to the current pop music industry and will consequently draw more votes.

X Factor isn't a singing competition, it's a popularity contest. As such I can see someone like Aidan winning, he was the best from the few I saw. I think that Matt had a better voice, but Aidan is more sellable to the current pop music industry and will consequently draw more votes.

He sings well, but he acts like a woman. Or ****. Either's fine.

I don't/didn't watch it, because I don't like the show. But I caught some of it when my folks were watching it, and I have to say; that fat dark skinned fella with the persperation problem should TOTALLY win.

I think Aiden, Cher and Rebecca (is that the scouse girl?) were really good last night, i enjoyed their performances.

Mary Byrne is amazing and she has the whole country behind her hopes she wins !