X Factor

wow boot camp is sooooo **** and that cher girls rap song was soooooooo **** she looked like a man aswell

Cher Llloyd can't sing
The hooker can't sing / looks like a tramp

Storm Lee FTW !

Matt Cardle's going to win it.

He is pretty good tbh. That Rebecca Feruson they all seem to be bumming aswell, the judges that is.

Personally, I want Diva Fiva to win, they wont, they probs wont even make the live shows, but they are pretty funny. I think Aiden Grimshaw has a good chance aswell.

I want Matt to win, cant remember his surname but he looks like a chimney sweep.

He is pretty good tbh. That Rebecca Feruson they all seem to be bumming aswell, the judges that is.

Personally, I want Diva Fiva to win, they wont, they probs wont even make the live shows, but they are pretty funny
. I think Aiden Grimshaw has a good chance aswell.

They can barely sing. Just entertaining. At least Jedward weren't as bent as a 9 pound note.

I want to know what the white stuff in Cher Lloyds throat was ?

I want to know what the white stuff in Cher Lloyds throat was ?

My mum said it sounds like a throat infection :/ But I see what you mean :p

Simon said last night he made a surprising choice, so either Twem or Diva Fever are through. Fingers crossed it's Twem, but I doubt it :(

I reckon those boys that formed a group are going to win, they've all got great voices a good image and the girls will love em.

If Simon picks them that is!

I reckon those boys that formed a group are going to win, they've all got great voices a good image and the girls will love em.

If Simon picks them that is!

Sorry, but I think they're appalling. Harry has a great voice, but they are not a band. For the houses song, one guy sang the first 1/3 of the song, with everyone else ooing and aahing in the back, and then Harry did the rest of the lead singing, still with the rest doing the same. Only other person that actually sang was the middle one, who wasn't that good, and he barely sang. The 2 on either side did nothing, I can't see why they couldn't have sung without the guy that got injured...