Resource icon

Download Xabi Alonso-esque beautiful football 2024-02-09

Have tried this for a few games and am quietly impressed, I usually avoid Asymetric formations, but this one plays some lovely football, and is generally very good defensively

Have tried this for a few games and am quietly impressed, I usually avoid Asymetric formations, but this one plays some lovely football, and is generally very good defensively
I'm glad you're liking it so far! Higher team cohesion; the better it works but most FM players already know this haha.
I usually avoid asymmetric tactics too as they're just not visually pleasing :ROFLMAO:

1707566901397.png

I am one of the best teams in the world at the moment with unbelievable players in every position plus amazing backups for rotation. Results this season have been nothing short of incredible for my team.
1707567090493.png

This season has genuinely been the best I've ever been a part of on any FM. No save scums just Eye catching football, vibes and a squad that makes you wish your real life team was this good :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 1707566826025.png
    1707566826025.png
    88.8 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
SavoLuke who are you playing as?
Currently a Chelsea save that's in the 2030's. I did have a Leverkusen save but it was corrupted, performed as well as it currently does for my Chelsea team. Need correct players in certain roles to add that extra something that Xabi has for his team. Best replication within FM that I could personally achieve!

Team cohesion for this is unbelievably vital!

Another variant I'm messing around with is different team instructions but same player instructions:
1707687076053.png
1707687148893.png

Wouldn't say the differences are a lot but I like what this has been offering so far. Will continue with this to see if it offers more what we should be after and if it's still successful on FM

Another variant I'm messing around with is different team instructions but same player instructions:
View attachment 668806 View attachment 668807
Wouldn't say the differences are a lot but I like what this has been offering so far. Will continue with this to see if it offers more what we should be after and if it's still successful on FM
Have you developed a new tactic?