Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Xbox 360 Fall update

Reaction score
what a cruel thread to start :irked:

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Poor Kris.

Looks alright, better than the current style anyway. The avatars are not something I'm bothered about but I guess it's something that is popular on the Wii so why not on Xbox i suppose. The primetime thing looks interesting. Will have to wait and see if its actually any good.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Putting games onto the HDD sounds ok. At least it means no more noisy disc drive spinning the whole time. I just wish there was a way to do it so I didn't actually need to put the disc in to still play the game as it's just a hassle. Surely technology has moved on enough to not have to use discs to store games on.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Putting games onto the HDD sounds ok. At least it means no more noisy disc drive spinning the whole time. I just wish there was a way to do it so I didn't actually need to put the disc in to still play the game as it's just a hassle. Surely technology has moved on enough to not have to use discs to store games on.
Yups changing discs is a hassle. Good job I only have MGS4 that's worth playing, rest of my games are just rotting away in their boxes. Only other games I play are all the PSN ones that I download.

Reaction score
Looks very nice. Avatar idea is a bit naff but not too bad. When's it out?