Xbox 360 Fall update

what a cruel thread to start :irked:

Poor Kris.

Looks alright, better than the current style anyway. The avatars are not something I'm bothered about but I guess it's something that is popular on the Wii so why not on Xbox i suppose. The primetime thing looks interesting. Will have to wait and see if its actually any good.

Putting games onto the HDD sounds ok. At least it means no more noisy disc drive spinning the whole time. I just wish there was a way to do it so I didn't actually need to put the disc in to still play the game as it's just a hassle. Surely technology has moved on enough to not have to use discs to store games on.

Putting games onto the HDD sounds ok. At least it means no more noisy disc drive spinning the whole time. I just wish there was a way to do it so I didn't actually need to put the disc in to still play the game as it's just a hassle. Surely technology has moved on enough to not have to use discs to store games on.

Yups changing discs is a hassle. Good job I only have MGS4 that's worth playing, rest of my games are just rotting away in their boxes. Only other games I play are all the PSN ones that I download.

Looks very nice. Avatar idea is a bit naff but not too bad. When's it out?