Xbox Live

There was a league but the activity was at a minimum so nobody bothered with a 3rd as far as i'm aware. I have PES6 for my PS2 because it's poor for the 360, I enjoy playing Gears of War more anyway.

Gears of War is excellent. Will add u 2nite and hopefully we can have a game.

im JacksoK if anyone wants to add me :D

PES6 arrived earlier so if anybody would like a game just add me, gamer tag is in my sig.

im going to buy it tomorrow night afrer work if you wanna few games?

Sure, just PM or MSN me a time you would like to play.

I give it a go too last time i was on it i have gone a few games unbeaten but i have been in london past three days and have missed my 360 dearly :mad:

Well im going up 2 Gamestation after work today ill prob just buy it pre owned and get another game while im at it...oh Wes can i still play you at Pro during my free trial or do i need 2 get my membership today aswell :(

You can still play during your 1 month free gold trial. As long as you are using a gold account you can play games online.

I've ordered Pro Evo so should be getting it in a day or two. Only got Gears of War at the moment.

My live tag is seanmtaylor.

I've ordered Pro Evo so should be getting it in a day or two. Only got Gears of War at the moment.

My live tag is seanmtaylor.

I'll be on Gears later so I'll send you an invite, if you're online and don't want to then just ignore the invite. :)

I got a 12 month live account today so I'm gonna play it laters :)

I bought Rockstar Presents Table Tennis yesterday. it's a quality game :D

been talking to Wes, who all has pro ev for 360 and would want to start a league?

ive got pes 6 and would be interested :d i'll need to buy a 12 month membership cos me free trial ran out 2day how much are they?

cheers m8. quick response too!! looks like its play.com then...

by the way, does everyone's sound work on their headset because mine doesn't. Is there something you have to do or is it just broken?

You don't hear the sound from games through your headset, only voice. If you can't hear anyone in a private chat then yes, it's broken.