Xbox Live

You don't hear the sound from games through your headset, only voice. If you can't hear anyone in a private chat then yes, it's broken.

i cant hear anyone when they talk but when i talk the little speech thing comes up. :S

just wait untill the start date then fixtures are generated then u arrange to play then when ever u want :)

OK, I have just signed up. I tried last night Kris but I couldn't navigate the site too well.

right, so ive ordered what is neccessary to have xbox live, so im hoping to join you guys soon. :D

i have live now im back at home as i couldnt get it at uni. i got battlefield2 and GTA for and am gonna invest in pro evo i think anyone got any of those and want a game give me a shout... i havent got my headset tho as i left it at uni :(

Just a warning...Pro Evo is **** online.

A few of us should have a mess about on GTA sometime.

yeah let me know when and where ive got nothing to do till july now so i reckon ill be spending some time on it, the turf wars and cops and robbers thing is class!

anyone fancy going on gta online tonight? i think ill be popping on, my xbox live tag is samleggott so add me if your coming on

also i meant to ask if anyone has reccomendations for new online games that are good i may be in the market for some!

i used to love socom online on the ps2 so anything like that would be good!

The closest to SOCOM on the Xbox would be Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2. Call of Duty 4 is the best FPS on the 360 at the moment and Battlefield Bad Company looks like it will be right up there with it. It's out near the end of the month with the demo (both MP and SP) hitting the marketplace 5th June.

i used to love socom online on the ps2 so anything like that would be good!

You're a Socom fan and you didn't get a PS3? Shame on you Sam. I can't wait for the new Socom it looks awesome.

But yeh if you liked Socom just get COD4 everyone seems to *** it, and Sean plays it so you can be pals.

haha i have battlefiled two and its pretty good sometimes but it can be poor.

yeah id love a ps3 and socom lee but i had about a 200 quid budget tops so i had to get a 360 cos they are cheap as chips at the moment cos socom 2 was the nuts. i might get cod 4 yeah jus so me and sean can be bffl :wub:

yeah id love a ps3 and socom lee but i had about a 200 quid budget tops so i had to get a 360 cos they are cheap as chips at the moment cos socom 2 was the nuts. i might get cod 4 yeah jus so me and sean can be bffl :wub:

Socom 2 used to pwn. I was actually good at a shooter game online as well, not anymore due to too many FPS geeks :(

CoD4 is pretty good. If you get it we should ttly form a clan lolz ;)

yeah its the annoying thing about online , g33ks..... some people just spend all day on a game and take no higher pleasure in just constantly pwning no0bs such as myself.

but yeah socom is unbeatable for me i had so many fun hours on that bad boy but i was still pretty **** at it. i may have to invest in cod4 yeah then we can be ttl friends on it yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaa!!!!!!!1111!!!!!one!1

well me and sean are pretty much best friends after him pwning me all day on gta 4