Xbox or PS3?

Xbox Or PS3?

• Xbox 360

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • PS3

Votes: 19 63.3%

• Total voters
Have both consoles and there basically the same apart from some games have better graphics, also what redrup has said is correct.

I accidently clicked 360 but I think the PS3 would be a better choice for you if your friends are switching to it, sure, it's been hacked but Sony are working around the clock to rebuild the network and it's all for the gamers, for FREE.

I have a 360 and I would get a PS3 if my friends had one, but they don't.

I have all 3 consoles this generation, my Wii I'm not even sure were it is, think it's in the loft somewere, I use the Ps3 as a blu ray player and web browsing in bed.
My 360 I use for gaming for the simple reason the controller is best suited to most games, especially action games were one analog stick controls the camera, and the other charaector you are in a particular game.

If your only interested in gaming, get a 360

360 cos you don't get your bank details stolen on it unlike PS3 (A) (K)

I've had both. I played competatively on both of them and the PS3 is by far the easier to do well at but with MLG on the XBOX, that makes it my choice. But I have had my Xbox for 2 years now and my PS3 has broken so I haven't been on my PS3 an awful lot.

I have both. Yeah 360 you have to pay for Xbox Live, paying by the year amounts to around a mighty 0.09 pence a day, horrific I'm sure you will agree!

XBL is so much easier for me personally (patry chat is good etc) . Online was not a great experiance when Ive tried PSN. Trying to play World at War with a mate left me depressed (headsets + repeated connecting isses). I have had it going on Resistance 2 online and that was pretty good

Both have pro's and cons, just look at what you use and what your mates have. I dont use Blu Ray so dont give a **** about that factor where as some others will.

(and to whoever said squeeky kids are on xbox... umm, mute button??)

When I had a PS3 there were just as many squeaky kids on it. Except they were usually even more spoilt, which in turn made them more annoying.

Xbox online is generally far superior and worth paying for in my view! My connection got better, party chat makes a big difference, the community's better and the mics actually work. Lots of little things you start to appreciate.