XeNoN's 4411 - Beat Barca 9-1 away with Spurs

where is the download link??

Last edited:
please can someone show me where the download link is

what is the striker play as (Poacher,Advanced Forward??)

i use this tactic home and away ive had amazing results with it and i also use another of xenons tactics with the wingers further forward and the amc as a striker

How long does it take your team to gain familiarlity with the tactic??

takes about 3 months for the tactic to become fluid! and just type in xenon on the search bar its 4222(man utd) i think

darwin quintero is demi god in this tactic for me :) in 3 seasons hes played 82 games scored 103 goals! could be alot more but i interchange him with a regen

XeNoN forgive me if it is a stupid question but if I pushed the side midfielders forward towards the wingers position will it hurt the performance of the tactic ??

XeNoN forgive me if it is a stupid question but if I pushed the side midfielders forward towards the wingers position will it hurt the performance of the tactic ??

No, I originally had the tactic as that but just moved the wingers down and changed from cut inside to move into channels. Just change from move into channels to cut inside when you move your wingers and you will be fine.

I am using this tactic with Hendon in the Blue Square South. It didn't start well, we didn't win a game for 9 games...But, the team had to familiarise with the formation which may have been the reason for the bad start. After the first win, we will now try to pick up more wins using this tactic.

Just want to let you know that I used started a new save with Spurs using this tactic.

In my first season I won the league with 100 points, won the EURO cup, won the league cup and reached the final of the FA cup and lost to Everton (gutted).

Fantastic tactic. Would recommend to anyone.

Hi Xenon!

any OI? I see weaker foot on centre backs and strikers. Is it ok?

THX!