accept

Reaction score
This tactic is totally reliable in both home and away games. It just feels like why I can't lose?!.....

I lost only one single match during the first season including Premier, FA cup, Capital One Cup, Champion League!
Swansea scored 3 free kicks, so I lost 2:3.
Sanchez injured two times in the beginning of the season for 5 weeks, so his status is not that good.
Yarmolenko injured before FA Cup finals, but I still won FA Cup and Champion League easy.

Tips
  • Arrange as much friendly much as possible
  • You need about 5 league matches to play fluently
  • Made the change immediately when player's rating is below 6.5

Last edited:
looks great going to test with MUFC. what changes do u make in game when chasing a goal or defending a lead...if any?

looks great going to test with MUFC. what changes do u make in game when chasing a goal or defending a lead...if any?
Nothing but replace the players whose rating below 6.5XD

can i change tge training from def.po til attacking movement to make more goals, you defence look perfect and fine goals but more could be nice :) or with ruin the tactic? who is you main scorer?:)

can i change tge training from def.po til attacking movement to make more goals, you defence look perfect and fine goals but more could be nice :) or with ruin the tactic? who is you main scorer?:)
It's okay to change the trainning, and could you give me some feedback for using att movement?
CF scores most, IFs comes second.

5 games and 5 wins scored on 14-6. but the play is not good, i create very little changes i just scored on them but cant keep doing that for ever, the tactic could get improved in the attack the defence seems solid.

5 games and 5 wins scored on 14-6. but the play is not good, i create very little changes i just scored on them but cant keep doing that for ever, the tactic could get improved in the attack the defence seems solid.
What change have you made?
And if you plug and play with this tactic, you need some matches to play fluently, there you will see your team dominated the game.

What change have you made?
And if you plug and play with this tactic, you need some matches to play fluently, there you will see your team dominated the game.
only training to attacking movement so then the tactic is fluid then is get better but is almost all ready is?

only training to attacking movement so then the tactic is fluid then is get better but is almost all ready is?
I haven't tested this tactic for plug and play, so I don't know what's will happen in that situation.
I always arrange many friendly matches to make sure the team's tactic familiarity on high level at the beginning of the season.
And I noticed that my freshman need some matches to play to normal levels.

So I think this tactic will works well with high level tactic familiarity after about 5 league match.
gl

I'm trying this with United, CF: 3 games, 0 goals, Carrick as Half Back, 3 games...4 goals, gotta love this year's football manager....

LE: Update
7 games....9 goals for carrick, well, he might as well end up the **** league top scorer, a central midfielder playing as a half back, makes sense....

Last edited:
I'm trying this with United, CF: 3 games, 0 goals, Carrick as Half Back, 3 games...4 goals, gotta love this year's football manager....

LE: Update
7 games....9 goals for carrick, well, he might as well end up the **** league top scorer, a central midfielder playing as a half back, makes sense....
lol. How could a hb scores so many goals, maybe some penalties?
And how about your match results, how many goals with cf?

New season. Doing great.
Although, it looks like in every other match my team is really struggling to create chances. E.g. 3-0 victory against Burnley, but only 3 shots on target;3-0 victory against Real, but only 4 shots on target. And some other lucky (I guess) games this season.
But, in the end, I'm winning, so I have no right to complain :D. Also, it is really solid at the back.

Good job OP.

View attachment 179693

New season. Doing great.
Although, it looks like in every other match my team is really struggling to create chances. E.g. 3-0 victory against Burnley, but only 3 shots on target;3-0 victory against Real, but only 4 shots on target. And some other lucky (I guess) games this season.
But, in the end, I'm winning, so I have no right to complain :D. Also, it is really solid at the back.

Good job OP.

View attachment 1021062
Seems good.
I'm trying to improve the attacking now.