I've been using your 4-2-3-1 tactics. Still think it's the best tactic on this site for the current patch. Do you think this is better?

I've been using your 4-2-3-1 tactics. Still think it's the best tactic on this site for the current patch. Do you think this is better?
I think it's much better if you are using top teams.
I guess it also works fine for small teams with some changes, I'm working on that now. There will be a better version soon.

I think it's much better if you are using top teams.
I guess it also works fine for small teams with some changes, I'm working on that now. There will be a better version soon.

I'm Liverpool with a top top team. So will give it a go next season. Currently in January

I've tweaked the tactic, won epl and ucl with united, didn't buy anyone, sold all the dead wood, this is the tweaked tactic, I don't know if it's any miracle winning those thropies with united but I'm satisfied with it.
I have a lot of young players in the squad, I don't like buying, only selling. :D

I've tweaked the tactic, won epl and ucl with united, didn't buy anyone, sold all the dead wood, this is the tweaked tactic, I don't know if it's any miracle winning those thropies with united but I'm satisfied with it.
I have a lot of young players in the squad, I don't like buying, only selling. :D
Mate any changes to PI??. Liking the look of it

Can you upload link for share your United tactics pls : ))

Well done!
The forwards plays better, although the defense is a little weakened. This can used at home games.

Eventually lost some games, but remained unbeaten in PL.
But, to be honest, for the past five AWAY games in the season, I had been using different tactic (including that insane win against Bayern in CL final).

View attachment 179329

Still, I've decided to stick with your tactic for the next season (for all the games), because I find it to be one of the most balanced tactic around.

View attachment 179324

So its ok to do the matchtraining Att movement instead of Def Positioning?

U using normal or tweaked?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk