Xmas FM2010 10.2 network game... 2 players needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping the database up to date... imagine that... :\ maybe i should do what u do mate and try hosting a game with no clue about anything and get run into the ground by cheaters to the point where u started cheating yourself.

@ Parker... why would i struggle? My games fair and no kids or cheats are allowed... thats a bad thing?

you should join cutsys game then m8, he plays with cheaters, laggers and kids (H)

fair enough rick you did create 3 threads. maybe my fault but the principles are all the same. please check all rickys/pr1cks threads before joining this game to get the full story. no need to get personel you lanky streak off ****

ohhhh im a kid YASSSSSSSS!!:D cos theirs been one person ask if he can join and u said noo cos hes not from uk <) ur pafetic mate :)

and to think i spent my time making a skin so ****** like this can use it. ******* apalling.

parker, go to bed lad, its after 7.

ave never used ur skin ***** :D ohhhh hilarious:D alot of the people on this thread are quite young
here mate whit age do u think am it ?

im in full agreement with you parker, ricky why are you nasty to everyone mate

Can admin close this thread please. I have my 2 players and dont wish to debate anything with keyboard warriors, thanks.

hes nasty because hes picking on the guys younger than him :DXD hes a ***** anyway:D

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

you leaven cos u cant take negative comments mate awww (but im the one whos a kid yeno ?)

ricky youre an **** mate, seriously i could bet at least half the people on the site are kids, i could get kris or sean to clarify this, and werent you the cheater ricky

i cheat now? this is getting better. explain...

tbh wit all the comments on this thread its as if no one likes u on here (H) ino im not the most popular person but cume on

im in full agreement with you again parker and joe aswel. anyway i dont wana get kicked off site so i wont post again on here aslong as you leave everyones posts on here for the proper gamers to see. thanks for support from everyone across all the threads.

theres no words to describe to be honest. i love the thanyou message from cutsy coz hes had suppourt from 2 people, yet ive ran him into the ground with facts these 2 people are none the wiser to, but still, i expect these twats on forums - happens everywhere. especially with the avatar im using :S

ricky u just deleted my last post mate, does the truth hurt, i said it would be my last post conditional to wether you left it on for the general public. thanks again for everyones support across all rickys threads. merry xmas everybody

ur posts still there... from what i seen u cant delete posts so why talk so much ****? u lie so much m8 its actually impressive. Or maybe u posted on sky sports website or something and forgot... worth a look!

LOL parker. rick/pr1ck iv had support off at least 12 people, the number will increase the more people read your threads or participate in your games. run me into the ground what are you talking about mate. stop trying to bully people!

i agree with cutsy :D ur a bully but really ur not very good at it cos every time u say something u always get shut down :D u dont like answering my questions babe :D first it was the one with what age do u think i am and the other wheir am i a **** or sumething answer please

ok cuntsy u keep imagining people like you imagine forum posts m8 :)

and parker, im not responding to ANY post you have as you wouldnt have a clue what i was on about + your a bit too young for me to waste time on. stop chasing an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.