Xmas FM2010 10.2 network game... 2 players needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thanks for your freind request parker. il let you know when a proper game starts and you would be more then welcome to join regardless of age. de-scriminating people of age/nationality/students is something i am completely against ricky. that is an all time low even for you

pity some of these comments would never get said to me in person :'(

Nevermind eh.

i only speak english, and ur about 10. just drop it your making urself look ridiculous now

ohh is tht suposed to be a scotish joke :D haha:) am 14 mate

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

am making myself look rediculous have u looked at ur advatar :L?and also im rediculous wen ur on here trying to defend ur self trying to act hard to a 14 year old :D what age u then mate ?

ricky threatning 14 year olds tut tut

hahahaha believe me i would say it in person, iv seen more meet on a sparrows kneecap then in that picture of you

Why over 21? Bit stupid.

After reading through this thread I think the answer why he's asked for people over 21 is pretty ******* obvious.

i really hope admin sees this and removes it. people trying to turn what i say into ragism/age desrepincy/threats... ive never ever seen anything so pathetic in all my life. if you cannot handle the pressure of me posting a topic looking for honest, mature players then just dont post. why come in making urselves look pathetic? theres no need, because A. you obviously get made to look stupid. And B. It ruins the topic and creates pages of spamming, pointless ****. I dont care how old you are just try and conduct yourselves like you would when ur in a supermarket or something and not like a bunch of ***** that have never seen the light of day.

THE END.

Status
Not open for further replies.