are we talking bout Lukaku vs Sanogo
or
Arshavin vs Pastore
no i was just saying that someone else had made a thread that was more to do with pastore and arshavin than sanogo and lukaku, i just said it so some smart *** said that there was already a forum for it here ...

I'd say Sanogo. He is absolutely brutal if trained correctly.

Lukaku - he will perform directly after you sign him, he makes goals like a beast, poor stamina, limtited potential abilty
Sanogo - need to be more patient to develope, will perform better at last
Arshavin-Pastore? they are different, arshavin is winger and pastore is central midfielder

Kadlec is not as physically imposing as they are. He becomes a great poacher, but not as good as the other two. He gets mentioned a lot because for the price you can't go wrong with him.

Kadlec is not as physically imposing as they are. He becomes a great poacher, but not as good as the other two. He gets mentioned a lot because for the price you can't go wrong with him.

I missed buying Lukaku and Kadlec in my first season and in my second season january transfer window Lukaku went to Barca for crazy money and Ahletico Madrid wouldn't sell me Kadlec for less that £23M so i didn't bother.

But how good does Kadlec become stats wise. Is his finishing 17 or above?

i apparently have neymar, great player.
15.75m pounds for me.

just buy yaya and romeru. the future strikers of the world

Lukaku doesn't improve much, is already one of the best from scratch. Sanogo is just a kid in the beginning, but improves to a **** of a striker. As stated above, I also think Lukaku is overrated, maybe bad management, don't really know, but he never performed for me. So, Sanogo.

One thing i will say about these two is that sanogo will finish more often than not whilst lukaku doesn't finish quite as well but hes better for the team.

Sanogo for example gives the ball away a lot, so if you play a heavy passing game and reliant on the forward bringing others into play ( you'd be suprise how much this happens even if thats not the idea in your tactic) Every year without fail when i check stats sanogo has the worst pass completion rate of all my team, this can make a big difference against better teams.

So for me id get both if possible but before either id have babacar hes superior to both players. Now ill tell you that i play lukaku as AMR inside forward and baba as AML inside forward... just to confuse. Id pick lukaku if i could only have one cause i hate losing possession.

Anit giving ***** on wat u guys say. Lol, sometime

i just recently bidded both of them
lukaku = 17m
yaya = 11.5m

time to be like roberto mancini the second. :)

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

One thing i will say about these two is that sanogo will finish more often than not whilst lukaku doesn't finish quite as well but hes better for the team.

Sanogo for example gives the ball away a lot, so if you play a heavy passing game and reliant on the forward bringing others into play ( you'd be suprise how much this happens even if thats not the idea in your tactic) Every year without fail when i check stats sanogo has the worst pass completion rate of all my team, this can make a big difference against better teams.

So for me id get both if possible but before either id have babacar hes superior to both players. Now ill tell you that i play lukaku as AMR inside forward and baba as AML inside forward... just to confuse. Id pick lukaku if i could only have one cause i hate losing possession.

one they come at the right age, like 22 or something, they get better :)