his scoring ability borders on the absolute absurd :p

i love this guy on fm10 and 11

I think he plays well as a Poacher but then he misses out on his heading and strength, I would have him as a Complete Forward for sure

The best player on this game. At the age of 23 he is my club legend

he s okk player for me.. babacar is really a hero.. he came to chelsa in first season @ 20M and now he s costing 50M and won striker of the year two times

I played him as a Target Man due to his height.

He held the ball up well and pretty much scored from every shot. He's a tank :p

him n van percie together... what roles please? for both

i gt him 4 625k from madrid bt he is playin rubbish wat should i do

I buy him in most of my saves but he never seems to come good not sure if im playing him in the right role or the wrong striking partner

Doesn't he start injured in the new patch? For like 7-9 months? :)

Signed him in the January window for Manchester united. Since im using a 4-3-3, I decided not to send him on a loan but to use him to rotate with JH and WR (Berbatov playing a bit behind them on the field). He's been doing great. In 7 games he's scored 6 goals. His stats haven't changed though, which worries me abit. When can I expect to start seeing some improvement in stats? He's been with me for 2 months now. He just won the youngster of the month award in february aswell.

Last edited:
Bought him in my third season with PSG fo 7M.I think TargetMan is the best role for him especially if you play 2 strikers.

just loaned him for the season at the start of my second season in charge of Everton due to his impressive stats, tall, strong, quick, good heading & finishing aswell as penalties, he's also improving greatly aswell as 3 hat tricks in last 3 games!!!

View attachment 124876

just got him in 4th season from barcelona for 825k. i want him to go along side danny welbeck (poacher) so what would be his best role?