Just sold him again for €8.5M (originially signed for €6.25M, first season). Loaned him out a lot but had because I had no one to tutor him. Didn't improve much (his finishing is still at 15 at the age of 23), whereas he was one of my key players on another save.

Got him for £11million in 2014 for Celtic. 23 games, 19 goals, as part of my double poacher tactic. Put him as a complete forward and he still tears it up.

He's quite good. Scored like 20 goals in 25 matches the first year I had him. He somehow manages to also get assists despite his terrible passing and teamwork stats.

I will say, though, I think Babacar is a slightly better version of Sanogo.

youve got danny welbeck in your barca team?

no what i meant to say was i signed him from barcelona to wigan athletic lol. so i wanted to know how i will play him if he is alongside danny welbeck.

What a player.
Currently with Roma in 2018 and play with one striker, three attacking mids and two centre mids.
Lukaku was my striker and he was godly winning player of the year and scoring goals for fun amounting almost fifty in one season.
Then I saw Yaya Sanogo had just ran out his contract so I signed him for free as backup.
Six months into season he has kept Lukaku out of team with twenty goals in eighteen games and an average rating of over 8.2.
Golden,

he's rubbish for me don't know why only good thing about him is he doesnt moan when he aint playing

I bought Sonogo at the beginning of my second season (2011) so he is 19, despite that he has been a goal machine for Everton 28 apps 20goals I play him complete forward with Babacar.

He is really good and just keeps on improving got him for 7mil

Last edited:
he plays for Tottenham on my game and hasn't done so well for them but thinking of getting him anyway. I have Rooney, Hernandez, Babacar and Lukaku as my 4 big time strikers but might still get him anyway.

I always play him as a poacher Yaya is an absolute legend he starts a bit slow (because he is so young) but he turns into a quality striker , much better than Lukaku in my opinion . He gets me 35+ goals every season without fail

Lukaku has been a bit slow for me but came good towards the end of last season for me and helped me put on a 12 match win run to win the title alongside rooney/hernandez. I may take a chance with Sanogo but he will cost me £30+ now even though hes having a terrible season with Spurs currently on my game.

he is execptional. great french men. we won the golden ball for u20 world champs. i loaned him, and then his main club extend his official contract till 2014. :(

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

so who is better, Romeru lukaku or yaya sango ?????

he is execptional. great french men. we won the golden ball for u20 world champs. i loaned him, and then his main club extend his official contract till 2014. :(

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

so who is better, Romeru lukaku or yaya sango ?????

I feel Lukaku is slightly better, Sanogo's tackling is horrible (only 1 in my game), he just picks up too many yellow/red cards.

Lukaku has better teamwork & work rate and his composure is so good (18)

Got him in 2014 for 7m in my game.. he was valued 5m and they took 7m no questions asked. He was still at auxerre so i think his growth has been a bit stunted.. less good than in your pic but still amazing for 7m and plays well as target man (attack) and advanced forward (attack)

No words to describe his contribution last season so decided to post a screenshot.

sanogolast.jpg

OMG 47 goals, how do you play him

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

No words to describe his contribution last season so decided to post a screenshot.

sanogolast.jpg

How do you play him

i had him on fm 2010 and he was quality for me with forest along with yanis tafer

i have babacar and sanogo and neymar? how to play them all? im in 4th season with liverpool in 11.3 patch. helpp

Just signed him for Blackpool to replace Christian Benitez who my clownshoes chairman sold behind my back for £8.25m. Had to pay £11.5m for him. Looks like I can expect big things. He's done little in 2 games so far, I take it his adaptability isn't too great. I only play 1 up top anyway and have Lacina Traore and DJ Campbell to bag goals while he settles.

Vaughan Adam
Campbell Lamela Zeman
Sanogo

*drools*

Last edited:
i have babacar and sanogo and neymar? how to play them all? im in 4th season with liverpool in 11.3 patch. helpp

babacar as target man, sanogo as poacher and neymar up the left or middle as an inside forward or treq

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

hmmm, i have babacar, tevez, balotelli and dzeko already but i really want to sign sanogo but i seriously dont know how he could possibly fit in.

i cant even drop tevez back because i have silva/hamsik to play as a trequartista in the AMC position in a 4-1-2-1-2.

might just sell balotelli, hes far too inconsistent. but even then, between dzeko, tevez and babacar he would still be hard pushed to get game time :|