he got better in my game. got him for 16.5 mils, which was a record for my club at the time, and he scored 30 in 26 in the fifth season. in my game he actually get mental attributes that are really good. scores like crazy and even though he has low dribbling, gets past diffenders effortlessly

what was you playing him as (poacher, target man or advance forward?? please help

---------- Post added at 09:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

No words to describe his contribution last season so decided to post a screenshot.

sanogolast.jpg

wat role did u play him in?

I can't believe how immense Sanogo is for my Everton side. I play him upfront alongside Dzeko in an adapted 4-2-4 devasto formation (Hazard on the left, Wilshire or Gourcuff on the right). It is 14th Jan 2017 and so far this season he's scored 40 in 20(8) appearances, which is an improvement on last year which saw him net 40 in 28.

Being able to count on him to score every game is, obviously, a big help. Its especially useful if i'm playing my youngsters in a early cup round, as i can have Yaya on the bench in case i need a winner.

I just signed him at the age of 21 for my Venezia side for 300k from AJ Auxierre.

Unfortunately AJA didn't play him in 3 years and hasn't got the stats that some of you all say he has.

15 finishing, 14 composure, 18 heading, 14 pace and accel and like 16 or 17 strength.

He is currently a 3 star "good serie a" player and has a PA of 4 stars, so I think I may be able to get his stats up another point or 2 which isn't bad for a low-mid Serie A side striker.

what did you play him as? currently using him as a target man and he is played 3 games and hasnt scored

I can't believe how immense Sanogo is for my Everton side. I play him upfront alongside Dzeko in an adapted 4-2-4 devasto formation (Hazard on the left, Wilshire or Gourcuff on the right). It is 14th Jan 2017 and so far this season he's scored 40 in 20(8) appearances, which is an improvement on last year which saw him net 40 in 28.

Being able to count on him to score every game is, obviously, a big help. Its especially useful if i'm playing my youngsters in a early cup round, as i can have Yaya on the bench in case i need a winner.

does he always turn out like 19 finishing an 19 strength an 19 heading

No. Judging by the poor levels of concentration he has in other peoples saves I presume they max out the attacking stats and completely disregard the defensive stats in their schedules.

ok thanks mate

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I couldnt find any thread dedicated to Yaya Sanogo in FM 2011, (there was one for fm 2010 though) so i took the liberty of creating one.

He is a promising youngster when the game starts and you can get him pretty cheap. You can actually start to play him as your substitute forward immediately or you can let him spend his time at youth team for 1 year. But at age 18-19 he will be good enough for to the first team even if you manage a club with a huge reputation.

Perfect goal machine he is. I played him as advanced forward, paired with Rooney/Macheda as Deep Lying(Attack).Has been lethal for me.His history records dont show his goals in other competetions but he scored bags of goals in them as well. He is also a good assister, despite his ridicilous teamwork and passing. Check out his achievements please.

sanogoq.jpg

sanogo2.jpg

sanogo3.jpg

does he has any ppms mate

payed 12m for him 2015/2016 and hes played 11(2) scored 16 and he keeps scoring screamers!

i want to sign him in 2nd season.. the problem is he's at real madrid and they want 45m for him.. ****..

alritey thx guys il try both. would lukaku or babacar be any good along side sanogo?

Yea, I was competing with Barcelona for him. They got him for 525K, and now, after a year, his price is 15 M. **** IT! He is superb player.

I picked Yaya up for 7.5mil after getting promoted to Premier League with Preston and although he was getting a 40%-ish goal a game rate for the 1st 3 seasons, he's somehow is on the Preston legends list. A bit annoying, as I'm just on favoured personnel!

i have him for roma in 2017-18 playing as a trequista forward
in 38 serie A games, he scored 35 goals, 12 assists, 12 m.o.m, with avg rating of 8.02
he was one of the reasons why my roma team scored 109 goals in 38 games in my championship winning season!!
--this the intial version of the game..not updated--

For Burnley i signed him for £7 million in 2011-12 when i got to premier league scored he scored 29 goals in 37 games