you tried Calamity's 4-1-4-1???
was always going to be a big ask..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

November

View attachment 384217
Drab start to the month, neither side threatened however a decent point.

View attachment 384216
Conceded another set piece before half time, wasted chances to get back in the game and Obika struck too late.

View attachment 384215
A must win game against Doncaster and we delivered. Miller's second hat trick of the season gave us the three points in a game when we could easily of had more.

View attachment 384214
Not as bad as the scoreline suggests, we missed chances but in the end Watford were just too good and took the chances that came to them.

Summary
View attachment 384212
View attachment 384211
Not a great month but an improvement on last month. We finish the month outside the bottom 3 at least and have some big games in December against the lower teams. Still have a fighting chance.

December - My final month

View attachment 384206
Playing bottom of the table this was a disappointing result. We didn't get going till the 80th minute and then just couldn't put the ball in the net.

View attachment 384205
A solid win against Charlton who were 7th at the time. We took our chances on the counter and they never looked like scoring. Solid performance.

View attachment 384204
Another comfortable win this time against Barnsley. The first time we have won back to back games since the opening two games of the season.

View attachment 384203
If Jordan Rhodes wasn't playing we could have easily got something from this. He had 2 chances and buried them both and it was his header that was deflected in by Llera. Still positives to take from the performance however.

View attachment 384202
Disappointed not to get more, there first goal there was a clear foul on Cubilier in the build up however a point is better than nothing.

View attachment 384201
To end my 6 month spell a good win against Huddersfield who were 8th before the game. Well's scored a stunning free kick that looked like it might deny us the win before Miller popped up with the winner.

Summary
View attachment 384198
View attachment 384197
Probably the best month I've had at Yeovil. Although other teams got some good results we are up to 19th and 4 points clear of the bottom 3. 10 points from a possible 18 was a brilliant way to end my 6 months and the team seems to be improving.

My 6 months

In summary my 6 months has been very topsy turvy. It started very positively however we slowly faded away and at one stage I thought we would be bottom come the end of my 6 months. However the team rallied towards the end and I now believe we could truly stay up.
View attachment 384188
As the form guide shows in the last 5 games we had the 4th best form.

View attachment 384186
My best player over the 6 months by a landslide was Ishmael Miller. 14 goals in 20 starts and one appearance off the bench and without his goals we would most likely be bottom. He's bagged 2 hat tricks and can be very frustrating, the chances he's wasted he could be on 30 goals already however he steps up when we need him most. He's scored over 50 percent of our league goals and will be pivotal as to whether we stay up.

Advice

My advice for the next manager would be to loan or sign another striker who can score goals as we cannot rely on Miller for the rest of the season. Also if you choose to play a LM we need a new one. Byrom has been poor and I would send him back but we do not have another natural LM. Also Marek Stech should be fit now and ready to take over from Pollitt who's been surprisingly good at times.

I'll now be handing over to Thatpavementkid and let's hope he can continue and keep us up.

Last edited:
So now that it's my six months it's time to ruin all the hard work from jack and finish rock bottom! I am joking of course, but the rest of the season will be a challenge and I know we can stay on. I won't be playing tonight as it's my teams 2nd leg play off game so I'll be going to that and tomorrow it will be my final exams so you'll get the first update about 7pm tomorrow. Buttons out UTY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

January

View attachment 383258
My first game in charge and i was aware of the frustrations to come, two first half goals against then 2nd place Watford gave me hope. But after half time we forgot our legs and conceded 2, still a good result however.

View attachment 383257
A penalty gave us a lead in the 7th minute, and we were looking like taking them back to our place until the 87th minute which is a result we can be proud of.

View attachment 383256
A bore draw, our keeper got MOTM so it says everything

View attachment 383255
This game. This game annoyed me. Not only did we lose to one of our relegation rivals, we got two of our key loanees injured for the rest of the season, and when i told the team it wasn't good enough they got face on. Fm really does anger me sometimes.

View attachment 383254
Another draw, we were winning for 88 minutes before conceding and giving up a draw. 2 points lost from this game

View attachment 383253
WE WON! My first win thanks to a Miller strike in the 25th minute, a good way to end the month.

View attachment 383252View attachment 383251
So all in all a reasonably good month, 2 points clear of the drop and to only loose one game in the league was decent.​