nice story mate keep it going! some good early results there. will be interesting to see how long it takes ****** Yeovil to reach the premiership!

google i mean...... real life cough cough
So google then :$

Good story by the way, keep it up- That Brandy looks like a great player. And nice to see Wotton getting in on the goals- Is he your main FK/PK Taker? I'm thinking about starting a Yeovil Save...

So google then :$

Good story by the way, keep it up- That Brandy looks like a great player. And nice to see Wotton getting in on the goals- Is he your main FK/PK Taker? I'm thinking about starting a Yeovil Save...

Brandy has been quality but if i get to the championship i don't know if his finishing will be good enough... yea wotton takes pens ans FKs but he has missed his only pen so far

Well, another excellent update- Good job on bearing Exeter. And 3rd in the league! Whats finances like, surely if you get promoted you'll need a stadium expansion..

And also- Wotton missing PK's?! I can only remember him missing one at Argyle, and that was after my Dad said "Watch him smash this one in" :S

Well, another excellent update- Good job on bearing Exeter. And 3rd in the league! Whats finances like, surely if you get promoted you'll need a stadium expansion..

And also- Wotton missing PK's?! I can only remember him missing one at Argyle, and that was after my Dad said "Watch him smash this one in" :S

finances arn't great tbh and i know wotton missing a penalty what has the world come to??? thankfully it was against kiddiminster and i was already 2-0 up

attachment.php

Yeovil Town Fixtures December

Yeovil 3-0 Bournmouth
brandy, bowditch, wotton

Rochdale 1-2 Yeovil
James, Brandy

Yeovil 1-0 Leyton orient
brandy

Southampton 2-0 Yeovil

Huddersdeild 2-2 Yeovil
welsh x2

Yeovil 3-1 Carlisle
Brandyx2, momha

Summary:
some great results this month, the 3-0 win was a particular highlight and seeing momha get his first goal for the club will be a great confidence boost for him. the Southampton result is not a good one i was deeply disappointed with the performance of the lads and let them know that if they want promotion then they better start acting like they can handle it! the huddersfeild result was another disappointment due to the fact that they equalized a minute after added time ran out... **** reffs

Player of the month:
brandy.png

don't really want to give it to him again but you can't argue with 5 goals in a month. would have given it to henderson but it was his mistake that led to huddersfeild equalizing.​

there may well be a string of changes in January... stay tuned! and keep commenting. let me know your still following :)

Last edited:
Must of been a hammer blow losing to Southampton like that.

Do you have a screenshot of your tactics, that you can show us?

Must of been a hammer blow losing to Southampton like that.

Do you have a screenshot of your tactics, that you can show us?

here you are: goalkeeper - defend
fullbacks - support centerbacks defend
wingers - attack
central midfeilders - support
advanced forward - attack, poacher - attack

it was really annoying after all my good form thankfully we bounced back with a win over Carlisle

would you guys like it if for the more important games i did a one game description with detail like first half second half and personal thoughts on that individual game??

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

alright guys next update should be on shortly any1 know how to do the news article templates cos they look awesome and really want to do one?

Very good story so far mate, got a unique taste about it! :D

Keep it up!