YNWA v4.3 2nd season pass & move EPL, FA CUP, CHAMPS LEAGUE dominance

• Thread starter Thread starter Stewey
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 36K
hi posi i leave the OI to the assistant as i use 7 set shouts during the match and have fully edited team and player instructions

thanks Stewey. Can you write what shouts do u use during the match?

thanks Stewey. Can you write what shouts do u use during the match?

* play out of defense
* stay on feet
* pass into space
* play through defense
* work ball into box
* look for overlap
* retain possession
* hassle opponents

I've a question... When a coach says that the training of certain PPM won't be possible what would you do? Maintain or follow the advice?

I've a question... When a coach says that the training of certain PPM won't be possible what would you do? Maintain or follow the advice?

hey jukilo, if its the ppm that i stated in the thread then i carry it on till they've learnt is only been 1 or 2 players who haven't picked the moves up which was surprising

hi, what training do you use?

hi ataggy i focus on role training so :

sweeper keeper
wing back
ball playing defender
deep lying playmaker
ball winning midfield
inside forward
trequarista

any feedback on how the tactic is working out for you guys would be greatly appreciated guys

hi ataggy i focus on role training so :

sweeper keeper
wing back
ball playing defender
deep lying playmaker
ball winning midfield
inside forward
trequarista

Yes but what do you do on the main training screen?

WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU USE TO DOWNLOAD THE TACTICS?

you dont need a program to download it, just click the tactic file let it download and copy and paste the file into your tactic folder for the game

Giving this a blast in the lower leagues with Altrincham, will see how it goes :3

TeamTom:1715184 said:
Giving this a blast in the lower leagues with Altrincham, will see how it goes :3

cheers tom quite interested in seeing how it would fare in lower leagues,will upload my 5.4 version tomorrow

Back