Yobs go free to world cup

******* unbelivable

What?! That's crazy! I should probably go about smashing people with baseball bats and occasionally stabbing people, I want rewards like this!

It clearly has nothing to do with FM2010

Going to this world cup would be an amazing once in a lifetime experience for most young football fans.
an yet these lowlifes get to go for free. 'and be TREATED to days out sightseeing as well as attending matches'

Pretty speechless

"They will, quite rightly, be appalled that taxpayers' money is used in this way."

Nah who wouldn't be appaled? Spendng tax payers money on sending ***** to the World Cup to get them to revitalise and come back and change? That aint going to happen.

Or the Scottish Police wat them to go and catch Malaria and that will change their lives for sure.

Typical Britain always rewarding the scum. Bravo. I'm just going out now to go on a vandalism spree. See you all in South Africa

Mods can feel free to move this post.

One of the admins I think its Kris gets ****** of when they post stuff that has nothing to do with FM10 in the FM10 section and he closes the thread straight away so lets hope he isnt on line

I stole somebodys sharpener once, Can i go?....(A)

Why not just throw them in prison where they belong?

i am convinced that in most of the government, they have replaced their brains with cabbages.

******* un...believable!
They deserve a smack round the head and worse.
Not a trip to the cunting world cup....

I wish I could go... :'(. I'm actually heartbroken because if my parents could get back the taxpayers money used on this scheme then I could go to the worldcup. :(