Yobs go free to world cup

Come on positives lads, if push comes to shove, if anyone else kicks off,

were in a great position ;)

Finnaly a bit of luck has come my way. Who knew bashing people would get me a free trip to the world cup. But I'm proud of myself Me and the troops will cause it in South Africa. Show them how its done. Anybody know if they sell bucky doon there?

Hopefully it is a ploy to abandon them in South Africa to fight with local gangs there...

We have something like this at school, its a ****** joke.

This kid who is dumb as **** and ***** about all the time at school got refused a place in 6th form, then his mum complained and said he should be let in because he can create good rap music.

The school accepted him.... :mad:

our government is a ******* embaressment. seriously. we must be a worldwide laughing stock.

our government is a ******* embaressment. seriously. we must be a worldwide laughing stock.

Well mostly due to Labour. Can't really blame the Coalition atm cause they have been in for a minimal amount of time (A)

Do you know how the gouvernment complains about the prisin's being to full, well just send them to Africa. They can survive in the desert.!!! Thats only fair. That probably why they are going , they just gonna **** off from them !!!