Reaction score
hi new here!

heard a lot about this yoon bit garam kid, but i cant seem to find him on my game, anyone able to tell me why?

He is probably a regen that he saw from someone's silly thread and he's got ideas...

actually no hes 19 now.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

hmm probably u should all look him up.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Korea Republic

YOON Bitgaram

(07/05/1990)

<TABLE><CAPTION>Record at FIFA Tournaments</CAPTION><THEAD><TR><TD>Tournaments</TD><TD>Editions</TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title="Matches played">MP</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title=Wins>W</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title=Draws>D</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title=Losses>L</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title="Goals for">GF</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title="Goals against">GA</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title="Yellow cards">Y</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title="Second yellow card and red card">2YC</ABBR></TD><TD class="c abbr"><ABBR title="Red Cards">R</ABBR></TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>FIFA U-17 World Cup Final</TD><TD>2007</TD><TD class=c>3</TD><TD class=c>1</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>2</TD><TD class=c>1</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD><TD class=c>0</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE><CAPTION>FIFA U-17 World Cup</CAPTION><THEAD><TR><TD class=edition>Edition</TD><TD class=venue>Venue</TD><TD class=date>Date</TD><TD class="c mc" colSpan=3>Match</TD><TD>Stage</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR class=odd><TD>2007</TD><TD class=elasticfld>Ulsan </TD><TD>24/08/2007</TD><TD class=ht> KOR</TD><TD class="c res">2:1 (1:1)</TD><TD class="r at">TOG </TD><TD class=elasticfld>First stage</TD></TR><TR class=even><TD>2007</TD><TD class=elasticfld>Suwon </TD><TD>21/08/2007</TD><TD class=ht> CRC</TD><TD class="c res">2:0 (0:0)</TD><TD class="r at">KOR </TD><TD class=elasticfld>First stage</TD></TR><TR class=odd><TD>2007</TD><TD class=elasticfld>Suwon </TD><TD>18/08/2007</TD><TD class=ht> KOR</TD><TD class="c res">0:1 (0:1)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oh dear had u all never heard of this player? oh well shouldnt have replied to the post then maybe....

i do not think he is on the third patch. he was on the first but he had -9 pa according to data editor, whatever that means.

oh dear had u all never heard of this player? oh well shouldnt have replied to the post then maybe....

well if we dident no 1 would coz he is made up proly and if you want him LOOOOK 4 HIM

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

i do not think he is on the third patch. he was on the first but he had -9 pa according to data editor, whatever that means.

thanks v much for a real answer! tried finding him on the 1st patch too tho, not sure if im using the wrong leagues ive sent my scouts to south korea but still no joy!!!

actually he is on third patch. -7 pa on 9.3. don't now why you can't find him. try searching his club. Boo-kyong high school.

To be fair, it's a bit out of line that you all seem very happy to abuse a new member, just because you haven't heard of a player that they have. I haven't heard of him either, but I don't see it as a reason to go ape.

Last edited:
actually he is on third patch. -7 pa on 9.3. don't now why you can't find him. try searching his club. Boo-kyong high school.

tried that too, i can find the team but hes not there, and hes not in any of the south korea national teams, i must be doing something wrong, although actually i think coz i cant find him i want him more...

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

To ber fair, it's a bit out of line that you all seem very happy to abuse a new member, just because you haven't heard of a player that they have. I haven't heard of him either, but I don't see it as a reason to go ape.

thank u v much i find it funnier that i was reffered to as he but theyve all been proved worng by a girl whoops! btw if you can find him on your game hes supposed to be awesome....

Nah he's not there... What team does he play for? You could try loading all the teams from that league.

Nah he's not there... What team does he play for? You could try loading all the teams from that league.

he plays for boo-kyong high school south korea...how do i load all the teams from there without starting a new game?

cracked it. i found him on the game but i had to start a new game with all the korean leagues and player loaded from korea. the tick box with drop down on setup where you decide leagues that says "additional players loaded from".

also used large database if that makes a difference.

Last edited: