yoon bit-garam

cracked it. i found him on the game but i had to start a new game with all the korean leagues and player loaded from korea. the tick box with drop down on setup where you decide leagues that says "additional players loaded from".

also used large database if that makes a difference.

thanks! ill try that!

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Ah... you can't. :S

that what i thought!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hiya there, i thought at first you must of been dreaming this guy up and wasnt gonna reply at all to this thread, but i had a look for the guy and i found him for you. here are his stats and club history for you. im in my 3rd season on my game, but when i started it i only loaded up a medium database.

there we go littlemisstoon, hope this helps you in anyway at all

Last edited:
sorry im new to this attachment thing, didnt realise it was on here lol

here he is, he is real and is playing football, not the best player, but good for lower league teams.
View attachment 5962View attachment 5963
if you want a good asian player, get takiyuku morimoto from catania!
turns out brilliant in the game and is really young too!
and give the new guy a break for **** sakes!
he found someone u people dont know about, give him credit!

buy him young which i think you have and he shud turn out alrite. also ^ morimoto is a brilliant signing, went to inter in my game and was a superstar lol

and give the new guy a break for **** sakes!
he found someone u people dont know about, give him credit!

i agree with you by there, just coz they didnt find him they are ****** off about it lol

Back