Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I woke up in my two bedroom flat in Leeds and thought to myslef it has been a long time since I got involved with football.

77838959-blackmoor-court-leeds-2-bedroom-flat.jpg

I sit here every night watching T.V and play computer games it was about time I got of my **** and did something. I got a shower and put some of my best jeans on and a resonable shirt. I thought to myself it is Pre-Season so it was probaly the best time to go to the Job Centre because I was on Job seakers allowance and to be honest they were going to cut that if I did not attend these meetings. Every month there will be a letter saying you have a meeting with so and so at 13.00 and it was a waiste of time but I needed the money. As I walked into the Job Centre I walked over to the machine and typed in the job catorgry and there was nothing to be seen. So I just bit my lip and walked off. As I walked around town I bumped into this strange man who had a bobby hat on and a trendy looking pair of sunglasses with a half spilled Coffee in his haand which he had spilt when I knocked into him. I said sorry and he said its ok I asked do you want me to by you another hopping he said no but he said sure why not. In the end I got this guys number and he had told me about his job which was a football physio at Bradford. So I said fairwell to the man and left it at that.

Carry on Reading this is going to be Great.

Will this last ?

Try and make it last :p !!!

I decided to ring the guy I met from my little coffee morning he said he had good news I just thought to myself he will have been promoted from his Physio job. Instead he told me Peter Taylor had been sacked and that Bradford City were looking for a manager I was so shellshocked because Peter Taylor had only been in charge for around four months and they sacked him I thought it was weird but great at the same time. So I rang for a taxi and told him to take me to the Valley Parade. There was four people applying for the job they were John Barnes, Garry Mcallister, Sol Campbell and ME! I was last because I turned up last. As they called me in I thought of all the possible things that I could say. I had a long haf an hour descussion and then they ended it and we were all told that we will recieve letters through the post. I returned home and put on Sky Sports News and there I was me and the other three apllicants. They had pictures of us waiting there quiatly. I turned it off and went on Football Manager 2010 and carried on with my West Ham Save.

More Updates Soon

Last edited:
I'll say good luck. :)

Please make it last. |)

I woke up next morning to find a letter had been pushed through my pigeon hole I opened it and there it was the Bradford City badge on the letter. I read carefully and as I finished the letter my eyes wopened like a tunnel. Me Paul Custus had been accepted to be the manager of Bradford City I was shocked there was some great names there Like Mcallister who has had a shot at managering and John Barnes but I had beeten them to this job. I signed into my MSN were I had 1 Inbox I opened it and there it was my first three fixtures. It consisted of Chesterfield, Northampton and Crewe Alexandra. So I put my joggers on and my England Tracksuit top. and headed for the training camp. When I arrived it was rather quiet no one was around so I headed onto the pitch and there was my players they clapped me and we talked before we got to the hard stuff. I greated the players with jokes and facts and they happierly intruduced themselves. Then I did a few drills with them and then got into a practice match which was very fun. As they left the ground with there training bags in hand and got into there cars I was waved in to the Boards office were they gave me a list of expectations.

• Reach Promotian
  • Reach the 2nd Round in the FA. Cup and the JPT (They didnt expect much from the Carling Cup as we drew Doncaster).
  • Bring in some players.
I agreed with these targets and got into my taxi and went home to my lonaly flat in Leeds.

attachment.php

Gateshead 0 - 2 Bradford Evans(67), Provett OG (69)

Bradford PA 0 - 3 Bradford Flynn(1), Hanson(2)(23,70)

Darlington 1 - 3 Bradford Thorne(2)(20,78), Rehman(32)

Eastleigh 1 - 2 Bradford Evans(8), Flynn(90+2)

Transfers:

View attachment 77506

New Kits

View attachment 77504 View attachment 77505

I have contacts in the kit making buisness who have designed these fantastic kits for me I am very grateful for there efforts and will reword them as soon as I get my pay from Bradford City.

As I came home from the last friendly I was very happy with my team the tactic I was using was working and the lads were working. I felt that the transfers I made were brilliant and I feel that this season is going to be very intresting for my side. I loaded up Football Manager 2010 and carried on my West Ham save.

Last edited:
Same as Chris.

I would love to say good luck, but there's no point.

I'd also say make it last, but you won't.

evrybody should get off his back if he dosent make it last then thats him but maybe if you encourage him he will make it last.
alright paul good signing in tom cairney he should be good what budget did you get pal

cant beleive you are managin them when you are a leeds fan tut tut

Make this one last ffs.

I stuck up for you on the last thread but I regret that now.

As I returned from training I walked into the flat turned on the laptop and logged onto Facebook and I had loads of friend requests all Bradford city supporters and they sent me messages saying that they love what I have done for the there club but also I had this one message that really made me wonder. It came from a guy whose name I could not pronounce. It said you will DIE! I rang the police and they arrived and write the message on a piece of paper and left. After all that I got into my double bed and put my £1 nightcap on and fell asleep. I had all these weird dreams that. I woke up sweating and with pounding headaches.

What kind of person wear a night hat ??

The £1 night cap bit made me laugh, we understand that he is currently struggling financially but you don't have to allude to his poor fiscal standing in every other sentence. Ha! Good read, keep going ;).

I was just thinking about something funny to get people laughing and some people like that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.