Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

View attachment 77477 View attachment 77478

Harrold (3), De Magalhaes (50)

What a great start to the season this game was. With some of my new signings scoring and we were dominant all the way through the game the lads battle hard and I am very proud of my team and my coaching staff for getting this team together for this game.

Evans (57,Pen 90+2)

Didn't expect much from this game but in the end I was so happy and so was the team as we worked our socks of to get a result. After the game I put the T.V on to find we had drew out Cardiff which I was very impresses about because this was great experience for my players.

O'Leary (7), Evans (25), Harrold (51,58), Harrold Injured (76), Flynn (77)

A wonderful result for the team a bit of a shock to be honest as I gave my team talk out at the beginning the lads seamed not up to it but as the game progressed we became dominant and kept the ball well. It did not go all to plan in this game for us as well because Harrold got injured and may be out for 3-4 Months. This is a big loss for the team.

Hanson (25,61), Boulding(44)

Very impressed with the teams performances lately and I believe we can push for promotion it is two early to say but we are progressing all the time and I believe that we will be able to lift the trophy if we carry on playing this way. There was a great display of goals from each side and Crewe were a good side but we just had that edge.

Flynn(4)

A very poor game for my side even though we won the game I believe we could of scored plenty more. Recently promoted Oxford managed well with the immense pressure and only con seeded one goal in the early stages of the game.

Cairney (79)

I am gutted for the lads but in the end the stronger and more talented team one and they were the better team but we were very unlucky towards the end as Rae silenced the Valley Parade and Cardiff fans were shouting abuse towards my players which I wish to take to the F.A.

Hanson (13,90), Bateson (45)

Wonderful performance and we picked our selves up from the last game which I am very impressed about because I expected a couple of glum faces as we entered for this one but nothing smiles were across all my players faces.

A great first month in the league and we have a little breathing space.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I returned home I wiped up some Microwave food and watched films. I got a knock on a door it was a women she told me Hey I have just moved in she told me so I as nice back and cracked a joke which made her laugh. She offered me for tea round hers which I declined because I had just eaten then she said fair well and that was that. My phone then went it was Steve the guy who was Physio at Bradford when I got appointed he introduced himself properly. He told me about Harrold. He said you will be without him for a short while but said he had sent some flowers and a card round for me which I was very grateful for. That night as I tucked up in bed I could not get the new girl out of my mind I think I liked her.

Keep Reading.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Evans (27), Flynn(32)

A great game for my side as we progressed through to the next round. These were tough opponents but we managed in the end to defeat the Notts County.

attachment.php

Boulding (14), Hanson (Pen17)

Another great display of football by my side as we are becoming ranpent of this league and the results are coming our way. The tactic I am using is giving us stibiality and gives us width for full backs to push up the field.

attachment.php

Hanson(30)

A poor game for us even though we won I believe if we had our shooting boots on I wood be raving at this result in stead I am disappointed in my teams perfromances hopefully we will start to take our shots better.

attachment.php

Evans (11), Sunu(81)

A convincing win for my side today as we beat one of the newest sides of the League and finished with a two goal cushion we showed determination and battle for everything.

attachment.php

Hanson (5), Sunu (64, 72), Flynn(81)

We were like buldosers today we plowed through them so easily that in the end my side came out best and to be honest it got a little shacky near to the end as they produced two goals from nothing.

attachment.php

Evans (8), Flynn(27)

Not a convincing but a win non than other. The two sides were close but in the end my side just had the edge as we ran Hereford to the bone. My side are looking wonderful and I wonder what lies a head for my side.

attachment.php

Sunu (76)

A poor perfromance bringing us defeat as we were not favored for this game and they were a side that had come down from a higher league but were struggling financly. We will try and pick ourselves up after this defeat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I returned home from coming back to Southtend I knocked on the womens door whom I had already met but did not have her name. She greated me in and she asked what is it you want. I replied I would like to take you for lunch. As Bradford had just payed me my wages I thought a cheaky one would not matter. She kindly accepted and we had a great night. I found her name evently she was called Rosana and she was absoultly beatiful. As I opened my flat I found that a note had been pushed throught the door it was from the Bradord City Fan Club saying that they were following my great succes and are setting Facebook pages and all other stuff about me. I contacted them and we came to a deal. As I tucked up in bed I saw that I had £800 pounds left and I had still to pay bills, but I think I will go shopping tommorow.

Last edited:
I have made a loan signing so I will give you a screenshot and some information on him when I update.

attachment.php

De Magahaes (9), Evans (51, 84)

A great performance by my side going ahead early and making Chelthenham pay for their mistakes know we are gelling together as a great side and I think we are putting pressure on Southend who are just points behind us.

attachment.php

De Magahaes (13), Evans (23)

A great win in the JPT against a strong opponents from league 1and the same scorers from the last game showing that they are very consistant for my side and are looking very impressive.

attachment.php

Flynn (Pen 23), Bateson (86)

A good perfromance although we could off added more goals and could of rampaged past Macclesfield but in the end a wins a win. We are looking very impressive and are very dominant.

attachment.php

O'Brien (9), Cairney (51)

A very similar perfromace from the Macclesfield game as my side are becoming very impressive and there are some class players interested in joining my aetup and some amazing coaches are very impressed with my team.

-------------------------------------------------

As I returned home that night I loaded up Football Manager 2010 to find that after an hour later my West Ham team had been taken over by a tycoon and he was pumping stupendoes ammounts of money into the club. Then Rosana knocked on the door we greated witha kiss then what happened next was very cincky :).

Carry on Reading.

surprisingly so, this isn't a bad story, and is much better than your previous one's, there's still improvements to be done but it's still good, and if you get past 1 season, you should start getting more followers.

keep it up dude. :)

Trust me this will I love loading this game up and playing it I feel a buzz from it that I have had with no other manager saves.

Trust me this will I love loading this game up and playing it I feel a buzz from it that I have had with no other manager saves.

you'll just have to prove it to us, we've seen so many of your stories die out..

I no but I have asked a Mod and kindly he deleted all my threads so it was a fresh start and this story is like a popularty boost and to show people my pertencial.

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Next update will be on Wednesday but I might add what had happened in my life before that.

Good luck mate, this has the structure to become a great story!

I had a meeting that night with the board so I had to put off plans with Rosana as our bond had become very close and we had been seing each other for a couple of weeks but there was more inportants things to worry about. The board were just talking about how they were impressed with the performances of Bradford City and they took me to this very posh Hotel for a lunch and we chatted about the Bradford perfromances and they believe that we are going to get to league 1.

attachment.php

View attachment 78756

View attachment 78744 View attachment 78745

View attachment 78746

Flynn (21), Sunu (2)(63,67)

A very impressive win against a stronger opisition with them taking the lead and we striking three back to sucure a place in the second round made me very proud to be a manager of this club and we are progressing every game.

attachment.php

View attachment 78757

View attachment 78745 View attachment 78747

View attachment 78748

A very disappointing game but Sheffield Wednesday are strong opponents and my team tried hard but Sheffield Wednesday managed to get the better of us and we have know been knocked out of the JPT.

attachment.php

View attachment 78749 View attachment 78745

View attachment 78750

Hanson (3)(Pen 7, 28, 83)

A very convincing win against Shrewsbury today as Hanson sercured a hat-rick and three points but we have know lost De Magalhaes to suspension which will affect my side deeply.

attachment.php

View attachment 78745 View attachment 78751

View attachment 78752

Sunu (2)(8, 73), Flynn(34), Silva(64)

A very easy win against Torquay today as we are becomming very dominant of this league. Sunu who joined us on loan has had a fair goal tally and Silva grabbed his first for Bradford.

attachment.php

View attachment 78754 View attachment 78745

View attachment 78753

Sunu (2)(59, 82)

A very impressive victory against a very great team of our league and Vale going into the game were faviourites but we fighted off any of their threaghts and challenged and closed them down wonderfully thats why we have won today

attachment.php

View attachment 78756

View attachment 78755 View attachment 78745

View attachment 78758

Harrold (11), Silva (88)

A wonderful victory again for Bradford the tactic I am using is working wonders and I believe that my side are looking well compact and can shuffle around with the freedom they have to make space or to run into gaps.

View attachment 78760

View attachment 78759

I returned home from Swindon and Rosana know had a big news she would like to move in with me. I took this as a big shock but thought to myself it would be great. I agreed and we settedon a day she could move in. Know I will be better financly seen as though Bradford pay me maybe £1000 a week. I sat down on the sofa wiuth her in arm and we watched a romantic movie and she fell asleep in my arm.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I might add an update later maybe two I will see.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

My update has just ****** up FOR **** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Status
Not open for further replies.