Resource icon

You Cannot Fail With This Tactic - 4-3-3 DM Wide. 20.2.4

Big title but what about set pieces training and any other info

I leave everything to my assistant. I created the tactic, I pick the players, give team talks etc. He does the rest. I've never bothered with any of that on this game and I've never had a problem winning virtually every year.
I've given a lot of info on the OP, check it out bro.

Can we have PI's for people using Stadia and Touch please ?

LW - pass it shorter & roam from position
RW - pass it shorter

that is all

I will test your tactics. I start unemployed and start in the last Brazilian division.

Let me know what you think. It’s stopped working for me on my Journeyman career. I’m Derby and predicted 20th in the premier league. Might still work for others though!

Samuelkells hats off to you, I might try this - Ive `just` got promoted to The Championship via the Play-offs with Bolton using Knaps Sicilian.
I would be interested in knowing your transfers?
thx

I didn’t do any transfers mate as it’s co-op journeyman career me and my brother in-law do. We have strict rules so it’s not too easy ? if I did my own transfers I’d win every year easily.
In this save we use DOF in charge of transfers and we’re only allowed to bring in 3 players during summer & 1 in January. I joined Derby in October when they were 20th in championship so didn’t do any transfers mate aside from 1 in January. A new-gen striker from Inter for £3.5m!

It has been for me until I reached the peen with Derby. Moved to wolves but struggling to get out of the bad form they were in and the tactics not working there either. It works on my Altrincham save which I am in the prem!

I don't know what happened. I know your tactic is good. I don't know if it was the press conferences but it didn't work. Or do you think this is normal and will improve?

Attachments

• 20200215232411_1.jpg
    20200215232411_1.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 180
That’s definitely not normal. I actually think the tactics stopped working because on my save it’s not working either! I’m sorry it’s not done well for you, it’s been incredible for me but honestly the day after I posted this tactic it stopped working for me.. the irony!

Reactions: RBL