You Can't C Me(4-3-3) 19.3 - Press, Run and Goal(3ST)

Spatula

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

It's my second tactic in this site.

2pac's rap style in football!
You need to pressing! You need to run!
If you don't give up, you can find goal!
The stares of a million pairs of eyes
And you'll never realize
You can't see Me

View attachment 15443

3 ST is pressing while all game, i ll share you tips in this post.

Firstly, i take corners and throw settings from @totalfootballfan(thanks)

ML is using all corners, Throws DL and DR

Inverted Backs

DR and DL postions so important in this tact because we using 1 MC and he need some help for late-attack. Just imagine, when you attacking backs running on mid and help to box-to-box mc for passing.

Players

DL
Alex Grimaldo
Alex Telles
Marcelo

DR
Sebastian Corchia
Mariano
Dani Carvajal

Pressing Forward

View attachment 15442

I did playing in RBL, I didn't bought him in this save but he is best option on this role. You can find anohter similar forward.

Training

Let your assistiant takes personal training

I using this for general training

Results

View attachment 15440
View attachment 15441

I am still playing this save, 3 year win bundesliga, 2 champions league and super cups. 2 year win turkish league. Now sevilla wants to be big club too ^^

View attachment 15439View attachment 15438

Test Results
https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?topic=180.msg347;topicseen#msg347

Please share your results, tweaks and feedbacks.

View attachment 15437
Mediafire
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wvvm3tak1mgtbmj/YouCan't-C-Me_v2.fmf/file

Last edited:
Hi Spatula,

I've checked your tactic and found that your tactic is TFF's Conqueror V7 where one of the MCs was turned into the 3rd striker and that's the only change you made...

I'm asking because I've already have TFF's Conqueror V7 on my iPad so I can create easily this tactic just by turning one of the MCs into the 3rd striker.

Can you confirm it?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi Spatula,

I've checked your tactic and found that your tactic is TFF's Conqueror V7 where one of the MCs was turned into the 3rd striker and that's the only change you made...

I'm asking because I've already have TFF's Conqueror V7 on my iPad so I can create easily this tactic just by turning one of the MCs into the 3rd striker.

Can you confirm it?

Thank you.

absoutly yes, i can confirm
I tweaking something(more pressing on 3rd area, long passing behind defenders) but yes based on TFF's Conqueror V5. I forgot to write it, thanks

Thank you for your reply, Spatula but I can't understand what this means

I tweaking something(more pressing on 3rd area, long passing behind defenders) but yes based on TFF's Conqueror V5.

As I said I play on iPad so I can't download the tactic and I need to manually create it so I need to know exactly what changes you made

And as I said I've already have TFF's Conqueror V7 on my iPad and as I can see the only change you made is one of the MCs turned into the 3rd striker and that's all... I don't see any other changes.

Can you confirm that one of MCs turned into the 3rd striker it's the only difference between your tactic and TFF's Conqueror V7

If there are any other changes in TIs or PIs then can you tell me what they are?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Nice one dude

So I plugged this one in when Pogba and Herrera got injuried to spare my other CM's..

Never scored 10 so far in PL this year in FM. Good job mate!

View attachment 15396

Will keep playing and see how it turns out :)

So I plugged this one in when Pogba and Herrera got injuried to spare my other CM's..

Never scored 10 so far in PL this year in FM. Good job mate!

View attachment 1200827

Will keep playing and see how it turns out :)

Gz for win :wub:

who scores more out of strikers?

Left and right strikers making score, middle one making press but making 15-20 score in a season

Thank you for your reply, Spatula but I can't understand what this means

As I said I play on iPad so I can't download the tactic and I need to manually create it so I need to know exactly what changes you made

And as I said I've already have TFF's Conqueror V7 on my iPad and as I can see the only change you made is one of the MCs turned into the 3rd striker and that's all... I don't see any other changes.

Can you confirm that one of MCs turned into the 3rd striker it's the only difference between your tactic and TFF's Conqueror V7

If there are any other changes in TIs or PIs then can you tell me what they are?

Thank you.

Pass into space, Pressing forward, all players short passes, corners taking ML, DR is attacking inverted.

Gz for win :wub:

Left and right strikers making score, middle one making press but making 15-20 score in a season

Pass into space, Pressing forward, all players short passes, corners taking ML, DR is attacking inverted.

do you use tactic every game i want to overachieve with newcastle will it work for them?

I think you might be on the way to something really good.I've done some tests with few tactics-tested on Man Utd,Eintracht,Sampdoria and Real Betis and this tactic had best results,I'll post some pictures in a minute.It was just a simple test (before some of you will start slagging me off that it's not a proper test method),holiday mode untill June 2019,assistant manager does everything,no transfers,original team,same tactic till the end of the season.With United won PL,CL,Carabao,knocked out in semifinal of England cup by Arsenal.With Eintracht and Sampdoria lost the league in last games of the season.Won Primera Division with Betis,runner up in Europa League.With slightly better defence this tactic might be best tactic of FM19,or even is now.I'll try to play around to tweak defence a bit,maybe I can change it to be a bit better.

it was just tested by TFF's 75 Siblings

The results looks good :)

The attack is good but the defense is a bit leaky which isn't surprising :)

https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?topic=180.msg347;topicseen#msg347

Last edited:
Oh,didn't notice that,must be tested just a couple hours ago.Good result then

nice tactics ,very good resultes ,lot goals ,**** not lot clean ***** with low teams

I think you might be on the way to something really good.I've done some tests with few tactics-tested on Man Utd,Eintracht,Sampdoria and Real Betis and this tactic had best results,I'll post some pictures in a minute.It was just a simple test (before some of you will start slagging me off that it's not a proper test method),holiday mode untill June 2019,assistant manager does everything,no transfers,original team,same tactic till the end of the season.With United won PL,CL,Carabao,knocked out in semifinal of England cup by Arsenal.With Eintracht and Sampdoria lost the league in last games of the season.Won Primera Division with Betis,runner up in Europa League.With slightly better defence this tactic might be best tactic of FM19,or even is now.I'll try to play around to tweak defence a bit,maybe I can change it to be a bit better.

Thank you for sharing feedbacks and sharing results :wub:

nice tactics ,very good resultes ,lot goals ,**** not lot clean ***** with low teams

Yes underbog teams has a def issue

Bestest

Thanks for the tactic mate, i'm using it on my Villa save and i'm sitting on top. For lower teams, a good way to concede less goals consists in opp instructions, force weaker foot to Wingers and strikers works well.

Cheers

Thanks for the tactic mate, i'm using it on my Villa save and i'm sitting on top. For lower teams, a good way to concede less goals consists in opp instructions, force weaker foot to Wingers and strikers works well.

Cheers

Thanks for feedbacks :wub: can you share your results with me ?