You Can't C Me(4-3-3) 19.3 - Press, Run and Goal(3ST)

Love this tactic - exciting attacking football, lots of goals and CCC. Just need to figure out how to tighten up that defence

Thanks for the tactic mate, i'm using it on my Villa save and i'm sitting on top. For lower teams, a good way to concede less goals consists in opp instructions, force weaker foot to Wingers and strikers works well.

Cheers

I think you've find the key.

Setting "weaker foot" and "intense pressure" (or whatever may be the translation..I'm playing in spanish) on OI to GK, FBs, wingers and strikers helps a lot to balance the tactic on a more succesful defence.

I've just started a new game with Tottenham to test this tactic and with those little changes I'm having a good season start.

Great tactic!
the one above me gave a great tip, much recommended.

thanks Spatula and llich

Love this tactic - exciting attacking football, lots of goals and CCC. Just need to figure out how to tighten up that defence

Thank you for feedback, i working on it :wub:

I think you've find the key.

Setting "weaker foot" and "intense pressure" (or whatever may be the translation..I'm playing in spanish) on OI to GK, FBs, wingers and strikers helps a lot to balance the tactic on a more succesful defence.

I've just started a new game with Tottenham to test this tactic and with those little changes I'm having a good season start.

can you share some screenshot for V3, i like this idea

Great tactic!
the one above me gave a great tip, much recommended.

thanks Spatula and llich

Thanks for feedback :wub:

sure

Thanks for feedbacks :wub: can you share your results with me ?

The only thing i've added was the opposite instructions, sharing my results so far. Need to buy 1 more fast cb and right back cause i'm having a lot of injuries. Bought a lot of players this season and youngsters that's the reason i'm not scoring as much as i wanted but once team cohesion gets an improvement i'll be scoring more next season.
View attachment 15044View attachment 15043View attachment 15042View attachment 15041View attachment 15040View attachment 15039

Once again thanks for the share.

can you share some screenshot for V3, i like this idea

Quite late right now... Tomorrow I'll post some of the results, stats and OI. Thanks to you for sharing the tacting.

The only thing i've added was the opposite instructions, sharing my results so far. Need to buy 1 more fast cb and right back cause i'm having a lot of injuries. Bought a lot of players this season and youngsters that's the reason i'm not scoring as much as i wanted but once team cohesion gets an improvement i'll be scoring more next season.
View attachment 1201201View attachment 1201202View attachment 1201203View attachment 1201204View attachment 1201205View attachment 1201206

Once again thanks for the share.

Thank you too:wub:

Here goes some screenshots from the tactic, results and changes on OI. It may sounds extrange, but since last update I'm having more problems to get good results (1 W and 3 D).

Sorry for the delay on posting it Spatula I've been quite busy with some medical problems...

lf8o1x0.jpg

sfRLwuk.jpg

OUykyK6.jpg

stxdFV6.jpg

UrVv5Ij.jpg

uJxQQ9y.jpg

Last edited:
incredible tatic, thx mate!! won the premier league, fa cup with the wolves!! the 3 strikers are on top of the goals list. perfect

Lukaku 40 goals in PL

• Unticked "tackle harder" for CM (got to many red cards on that position)
  • OI like others in this thread (keeper, all flank players and strikers)
And I mean WOW how fun this first season was! I play every game with key highlights.

P S Won CL against Juve 3-1, beat Barca away in quarters 6-1 (10-2 total)

This is the PL results with Man U

View attachment 14678View attachment 14677View attachment 14676

Really liked this tactic! Let's see how S2 turns out(H)

Here goes some screenshots from the tactic, results and changes on OI. It may sounds extrange, but since last update I'm having more problems to get good results (1 W and 3 D).

Sorry for the delay on posting it Spatula I've been quite busy with some medical problems...

lf8o1x0.jpg

sfRLwuk.jpg

OUykyK6.jpg

stxdFV6.jpg

UrVv5Ij.jpg

uJxQQ9y.jpg

Thank you mate, I working on anohter tact those days :wub:

incredible tatic, thx mate!! won the premier league, fa cup with the wolves!! the 3 strikers are on top of the goals list. perfect

can you share your results ?:wub:

• Unticked "tackle harder" for CM (got to many red cards on that position)
  • OI like others in this thread (keeper, all flank players and strikers)
And I mean WOW how fun this first season was! I play every game with key highlights.

P S Won CL against Juve 3-1, beat Barca away in quarters 6-1 (10-2 total)

This is the PL results with Man U

View attachment 1201610View attachment 1201611View attachment 1201612

Really liked this tactic! Let's see how S2 turns out(H)

I happy to see it :wub:

Just finished 1st season with Tottenham.

Won EPL (94 points. 29W, 7D and 2L; scoring 134 goals and giving 50) and FA Cup. Lost Carabao on final and reached 1/4 finals on UCL (lost on away goals with Liverpool). Not a bad start.

Kane scored 46 (and 17 assists) on 48 matches as AF, Dele scored 36 (and 9 assists) on 48 matches as PF and Schick (signed from Roma on mid season) 31 (and 8 assists) on 27 matches as AF. Those has been my 3 main strikers.

Moura gave 25 assits on 47 matches from the right and Lamela 18 on 35 from the left.

On defence, even with OI, I concede quite a lot (Lloris 47 on 38 and Onana, signed from Ajax, 28 on 22 matches).

Anyway I'm enjoying this tactic so much. For next season I've bought a bunch of regens and sold almost every player from the U23 and U18 teams and all over 26 years old from the first squad. Want to build a team around Kane, Dele and Dier and a lot of youngsters to see how it works on a long term.

Well.. I'm still working on this tactic as long as I really like the basis of playing with 3 strikers.

Finished second season with Tottenham and won everything but Community Shield. My strikers keep on scoring for fun. I've done some tweaks to the initial tactic, trying to keep more possesion and passing percentage and it's working great for me.

Hope someone else try it and share results and impressions about it.

Well.. I'm still working on this tactic as long as I really like the basis of playing with 3 strikers.

Finished second season with Tottenham and won everything but Community Shield. My strikers keep on scoring for fun. I've done some tweaks to the initial tactic, trying to keep more possesion and passing percentage and it's working great for me.

Hope someone else try it and share results and impressions about it.

can you post some stats from the end of season, also does this have the exploit in? how are goals generally scored?

Here are some screenshots, most of goals como from passes from wingers. Also OI are very important. Many goals come from the pressing made to opposite FB and GK.

yW8Cd2w.jpg

Nx4WtlC.jpg

LdTEKQO.jpg

sB0mABA.jpg

jApD5Gr.jpg

dzFmfiO.jpg

JcpRZDY.jpg

KBHHEG9.jpg

Last edited: