Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

You have been playing well recently, keep it up!!

Aug 9, 2010
Why do players complain when you say this to them? :( Then they leave and are then ****** off because you praised them :S

pannacar

Nov 22, 2008
Something like "I hope I didn't upset you..." and they will stop being mad immedietly and they morale will be superb.

EDIT: Don't say "You have been playing well recently, keep it up!!" if they average rating in last 5 games is under 7. If they play 2 good games after 3 average just praise them for last match.

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Jun 17, 2009
Don't say it if their recent form has been under 7.15, just to be sure. If they played well in the last match, say it then. It really helps morale and my Leicester side haven't lost in 9 games thanks to it!

Terminator152

Nov 21, 2010
That has never happened to me. I praise players if they do very well after a game and a similar thing like that has never happened.

Dec 21, 2010
Depends how well they are playing. Sometimes they are disappointed with their own performance

I don't say it too often and only really use it when it is deserved

saroy94

Feb 10, 2010
Personality is the key. A resolute (firmly determined) player would want to always do better no matter how good he is playing and even if his performance pleased you

taida

Powerful Striker
Nov 23, 2009
When that happens, I've found using "I like your attitude, I look forward to seeing you fulfill your potential". They appreciate that comment. =]

Aug 9, 2010
When that happens, I've found using "I like your attitude, I look forward to seeing you fulfill your potential". They appreciate that comment. =]
I've done that a few times with the response of "There is absolutely no way i am backing down here" makes me want to rage LOL.

mlequi

Jan 29, 2010
Some people are like that and don't like to be praised. I mean, 'you praise me now when I am doing bad? Well, are you a good manager or just a rubbish?'