You scared?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 5K

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of you are scared of anything, or if anything gives you the heebie jeebies. For me it's spiders, daddy long legs's and heights.

Heights and spiders to an extent...don't mind most but the one's with the really long legs freak me out

Water because I can't swim.
Thats about it =]

Heights and spiders to an extent...don't mind most but the one's with the really long legs freak me out

yeah the ones with long legs are the worst

Big Dogs and the stupid Mods of this site (Joke, I :wub: you all)

Heights and spiders definately, although i am scared of moths(well big one anyway) some massive moth came into my room the other day and flew run past my head and for a reaction i quickly slapped it with my hand and in a instant it explodes with dust? made me cringe big time disgusting.

i used to be scared of big dogs, i still am quite scared if its like a great dane or rotweiler

Heights and spiders definately, although i am scared of moths(well big one anyway) aswell some massive moth came into my room the other day and flew run past my head and for a reaction i quickly slapped it with my hand and in a instant it explodes with dust? made me cringe big time disgusting.

lol what the ****?

I'm fascinated with snakes but i'm totally **** scared of them!:(

I love heights, but im kinda scared of the dark, i always have to get a taxi home after being in town cus i hate walking in the dark as im scared im gona get jumped lol. Sad i know.

lol what the ****?

ok abit OTT, but when i hit it parts of dust went flying onto my hand and it fell to the floor thats about it..

really hard to explain really you got to experience it to know exactly what happened:)

Big dogs, Big spiders, My mum when she is angry now that is scary :'(

My pregnant fiance scares the **** out of me at times! all those hormones raging is not good!!!!!!!!!

I forgot to mention this big bald guy that sits behind me at county. constantly over-passionate and never fails to find an excuse to scream down my ear without warning.

(900 Posts...Happy Days(H))

ok abit OTT, but when i hit it parts of dust went flying onto my hand and it fell to the floor thats about it..

really hard to explain really you got to experience it to know exactly what happened:)

i have a moths nest in my room, its well bad, i kill about 6 every night lol, they're fun to kill, loads of moth guts on my wall though lol

I forgot to mention this big bald guy that sits behind me at county. constantly over-passionate and never fails to find an excuse to scream down my ear without warning.

(900 Posts...Happy Days(H))

You could always turn round and hit him that might shut him up.?

Worth a try anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

they're fun to kill, loads of moth guts on my wall though lol

How weired are you.?

Back