You scared?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 5K
i am scared of going on top of the empire state building, almost fainted on top of there, also rats beatles and turkeys

Turkeys? why lol
i went on a school trip to a farm in wales about 20 years ago and the turkey followed me around the whole time lol, and it got to me and wouldnt let go of my leg

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

At least you get your revenge at christmas against the turkeys lol
yeah i try to eat as much as i can ha ha

I'm strangely scared of Horses, I do not know why. I hate them at football matches XD

I'm strangely scared of Horses, I do not know why. I hate them at football matches XD
horses at football matches?

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

horses at football matches?
actually once i went to a dallas fc game in the U.S and there were 4 bulls on the field and these rednecks were riding them lol

Yeah they are always outside the ground, do you not go?

also... big gangs, when it's just you all alone walking home and a gang of about three or more are all drunk, considering i'm twelve i turn around and walk the other way lol

I see your point with that. I allways walk in the middle of the road so ive got a few feet headstart if anyone jumps out. I usually carry aswel just incase. The downside of Glasgow lol.

horses, they are way too freaking big. and heights, i start feeling dizzy even in the 3rd floor

horses, they are way too freaking big. and heights, i start feeling dizzy even in the 3rd floor
try the empire state building lol, you are about 90 floors up and if you pay the money you can up into the 100's, my friend paid for us to do that and it was not fun at all

belive me i know, i passed away at the eiffel tower lol

belive me i know, i passed away at the eiffel tower lol
yeah the eiffel is worse because its more narrow and its alot more open, at least the empire is inside i guess

Spiders, Pigeons and generally most insects scare the **** out of me. Oh and ever since i watched the Titanic when i was young i will not go on boats or ferries (unless forced too!) ..I hate the idea that the boat could sink! urgh.

For me, spiders and heights.

No fear of other animals, had a snake around my neck when I was younger, had rottweilers as pets, stroked and fed horses. No issue with anything but ****** spiders. :(

P.S. Danny Carter, I beg you, stop your 'weired' spelling of 'weird'.

I am petrified of rats or mice,used to be small spaces but i once went night-fishing with my dad and when i woke up there was two rats asleep on my belly!

wasps freak me out, I hate them, they are horrible merciless creatures.

Yes but they will very rarely hurt you if you dont move. I hope your not one of them people whenever they see a wasp they run away screaming. It ****** me off.

Back