You scared?

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 95
  • Views Views 5K
Those black ladybirds with red spots that came from Japan a few years ago, they come from nowhere and bite the **** out of you.

You could always turn round and hit him that might shut him up.?

Worth a try anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

How weired are you.?
He,s big, bald and over aggressive. i can only imagine how bad an idea that would be.

You could always turn round and hit him that might shut him up.?

Worth a try anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

How weired are you.?

im only jokin lol

not sure weather I'm willing to take the risk, he's huge and covered in tattoos. might just request a seat change for my season ticket :P

I think you should take the risk :D

Or you could always get a big wet fish and hit him with that see what the outcome is.?

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 PM ----------

im only jokin lol

Sure you are that is why you said it :D

I think you should take the risk :D

Or you could always get a big wet fish and hit him with that see what the outcome is.?
doesn't sound bad, might have a phobia of big fishes...only one way to find out :P
if I'm not on after County's next home game make sure you put up a thread in memory of me ;)

Another one for me is.....donkeys i had a bad childhood experience.
There i was a happy little 3 year old having a donkey ride on the beach whilst on holiday when the donkey decides to shoot off at the speed of light with me still sat on its back, then when it decided it had, had enough it flipped me right off its back, then when i was on the floor crying it turned round and looked at me.....i will never forget those eyes they will haunt me forever!!!

doesn't sound bad, might have a phobia of big fishes...only one way to find out :P
if I'm not on after County's next home game make sure you put up a thread in memory of me ;)

Yes there is only one way to find out :D

Don't worry i will ;)

wow, something similar happened to me with a horse i had a packet of crisps when i was 2 and my mum was heavily pregnant and the horse wanted my crisps, chased me, kicked me and my mum stood there and watched

i know i shouldnt, but i cant stop laughing at some of these :D

Ouch daniel

Has anyone been on the london eye? Was ages ago but i went onto a school trip and we went onto the london eye and right at the top my friends pulled a massive joke on me seriously. The whole time i was sitting on the seats in the middle of the carrier we was in and my friends started pointing at some building and told me to come over to them and look at it. When i was near the glass they all pushed me and i went flat faced into the glass and a **** myself.

Idiots they are. Sorry for the essay but thats the whole reason why im so scared of heights now.

i can't actually remember it but my mum tells me about it

also... big gangs, when it's just you all alone walking home and a gang of about three or more are all drunk, considering i'm twelve i turn around and walk the other way lol

Back