You'll Win Nothing With Kids, and You Are One Yourself!

Scunthorpe ended up going for someone else, so I decided to go to Russia to watch England's World Cup opener. Harry Kane got a hattrick. I was asked in my interview what I was planning on doing with my time out of management, and I said I'd be picking the brains of managers around for their advice and input. So perhaps I was also in Russia to learn from England boss Fatih Terim.

Was shocked to see you leave Berwick but I'm sure it's for the best! Looking forward to see who you take over next!

Good job I re-read this, American Jay Ziminski is actually a centre back by trade. He can play on the right too (pretty well actually, a great backup for if Duckworth gets injured/suspended), and this is what I must have been looking at when I wrote the McMillan article.

Meanwhile...

Should have got Hanson in, it turns out. Just had a few offers for Hambo, including one from a Turkish Super League team. I can't compete with that and it looks like he's out the door.

Meanwhile, Jack Wilshere was released by Arsenal but just isn't interested in us. What a loser.

Got a new setup, everything new except my drives (which I transferred over from the old setup) and expected everything to throw a hissy fit. Got Windows 10 re-activated fine, GOG Galaxy, Origin and Uplay all managed to get over it. It was Steam I was expecting to tantrum.

So imagine my horror upon loading my Hpool save... to get a crash dump. The first I've had in years. ******. But it turns out that was just Steam chucking the toys out of the pram, and once it re-launched and what have you the game finally loaded. Phew.

Can finally start my first pre-season with Hartlepool.

And so...