You'll Win Nothing With Kids, and You Are One Yourself!

A scrappy 1-0 against League 2 Peterhead isn't the best way of progressing in the cup, but a win is a win, right?

A much less financially risky window for me, with the £3k upfront fee for Hippolyte peanuts for such a good player. Another profit made, with a youngster once again leaving. It's bizarre how many good youngsters Berwick seem to produce considering they're lowly status- but two youth intakes have brought several little gems for me. And that is an area I've only touched once with the IGE... to make the McMillan's cousins. Bobby and Brian, I couldn't resist.

Wait... what?

I'm actually starting to enjoy the convoluted, bizarre story regarding our takeover. First Jimmy Crease, former manager and at the time director, says he's retiring from football related stuff. Then he retires. Then our first takeover fails and chairman Brian Porteous says "sod it I'll buy the stadium!".

Now Crease has been revealed as a the man behind the new takeover. And he's wanting to invest what is, to a club like us, a large amount of money. I'm definitely wanting a piece of Crease.

That sounded better in my head.

I seem to have found the Scottish Lionel Messi. Well, that's going a little far, but he has been absolutely immense on loan from Raith and I'm making his permanent signature my number one goal for January.

7 goals in 17 appearances in all comps. Add to that the 4 assists and 6 POM awards, for a team that are 6th in the league, and I think I have one **** of a player here.