Young Boys v Tottenham Hotspur [17/08/10 - 19:45]

I reckon Young Boys will nick it 2-1...

No need to ofend madsheep ;)
not sure where i offended you, but if i did i apologise.

to quote what i said about spurs on another thread:

i looks at spurs and i see the "destroyer - passer - creator" triangle in abundance, with quality widemen who like to drift off the flank. But the current lack of a real lone forward in my opinion will be the downfall of any real european push from spurs.

spurs cant really currently change the formation as they lack the striker who can knot it togther.

In europe possession, possession, possession is the mantra. spurs remind me of united some years back; their wide direct 4-4-2 with pacy clever wingers, strength and guile in the midfield, can be devastating in the prem, but is also in a lot of ways fatally flawed in europe. And i dont say this to dismiss spurs in europe, i really want them to do well, and harry would do well to heed the lessons united learnt the hard way.

Spurs will do this even though they are on the plastic pitch. I'm brave enough to shout for 5-0. They will put this tie to bed tonight as the big money awaits them for the group stages and thats the incentive for Spurs.

Young boys have not won at home so far this year and sold their top goalscorer to CSKA.

Spurs will do this even though they are on the plastic pitch. I'm brave enough to shout for 5-0. They will put this tie to bed tonight as the big money awaits them for the group stages and thats the incentive for Spurs.

Young boys have not won at home so far this year and sold their top goalscorer to CSKA.
You're really underestimating them. I hope they absoloutely **** on you

Do Young Boys play on a plastic pitch?

Its more artificial turf than plastic but back in the day when Luton and Preston had pitches like that it was always classed as a plastic pitch.