• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 5K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

England winger Ashley Young is close to completing a £17m transfer from Aston Villa to Manchester United.

More...

Will be a good signing for Utd even though i hate the little ****.

Will be a good signing for Utd even though i hate the little ****.

:( No love for the Stevenage speedster?

£17 mil is good. Very good. Subtract the 10% Watford get, and we get just over £15 mil, good money that.

:( No love for the Stevenage speedster?

£17 mil is good. Very good. Subtract the 10% Watford get, and we get just over £15 mil, good money that.

No, ever since we beat Watford 4-0 at the Bridge he was a lairy little **** that day with the fans hence his celebration infront of the Chelsea fans last season when he scored his pen. Thats why i dont like lol, i tollorate him when he plays for England mind.

He'll get six months to prove himself from me.

He better not take a Legend's shirt either.

He'll get six months to prove himself from me.

He better not take a Legend's shirt either.

What you wana do then retire every number that a former great player has worn?? He will be a success at Utd as much as it pains me to say.

Sanchez ---> City

United ---> Ashley "primadonna" Young.

Wow...the bluemoon really is rising. And so is the difference with the real and the fake Manchester club.

But since you're not the manager... who cares :P?

Good point <)

What you wana do then retire every number that a former great player has worn?? He will be a success at Utd as much as it pains me to say.

Well no, not necessarily. But he doesn't deserve #18 or #7 should Owen be stripped...and I don't know why you're so sure he'll be a success oO)

Sanchez ---> City

Wow...the bluemoon really is rising. And so is the difference with the real and the fake Manchester club.
the 'real' manchester club being those who were technically formed in stockport?
so go back to stockport you bluenosed bitter oh actually i reckon you're a gloryhunter

Last edited:
Sanchez ---> City

Thought you where a Madrid boy, Cant make up your mind. Depending on who wins the last game, Eh?

Sanchez ---> Barcelona

Maybe....but i wouldn't be suprised if City pull this off. I was referring to players targeted.

City still have a big chance to get him.

Baconface is on his last breaths and is desperately trying to build another United for his successor.

Sanchez ---> City

You're going to called Young a prima donna when you have Balotelli? Really?

Back