Young on verge of Man Utd switch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 5K
Maybe....but i wouldn't be suprised if City pull this off. I was referring to players targeted.

City still have a big chance to get him.

As do the other four clubs after him. Sanchez will probably join Barcelona after the Copa America though.

Maybe....but i wouldn't be suprised if City pull this off. I was referring to players targeted.

Well, if you want to go to players being targeted you'd walk it hands down, wouldn't you? Kaka, Fabregas, Ronaldo.. ;)

Good point <)

Well no, not necessarily. But he doesn't deserve #18 or #7 should Owen be stripped...and I don't know why you're so sure he'll be a success oO)

First of all why shouldnt he have #18?? If you are doing that then you should have retired number 7, 2, 1, and when Giggs geos retire #11 too. You cant keep retiring numbers other wise you will run out. Young will be a success because he is a Utd type player quick, 2footed, skillfull and like past (Ronaldo) and present (Nani) Utd wingers he LOVES a dive.

As do the other four clubs after him. Sanchez will probably join Barcelona after the Copa America though.

You dont seem to be very up to date do you?????

Sanchez will complete his move before the Copa America because Chile can't risk an injury with him. Otherwise they have to a huge sum. He couldn't play in the Copa if he doesn't complete it.

I think you might find out that there are clubs priced away from the move. Barcelona are struggling to meet Udineses demands and City are offering the best deal. unless barca can up their bid. Sanchez is likely to sign for City.

Baconface is on his last breaths and is desperately trying to build another United for his successor.

Sanchez will go to Barca without a dout. Deal is almost done.

First of all why shouldnt he have #18?? If you are doing that then you should have retired number 7, 2, 1, and when Giggs geos retire #11 too. You cant keep retiring numbers other wise you will run out. Young will be a success because he is a Utd type player quick, 2footed, skillfull and like past (Ronaldo) and present (Nani) Utd wingers he LOVES a dive.

Not that we should retire #18. Just Young is undeserving of it. :) It's obviously reserved for Modric/Sneijder (Hopes)

You dont seem to be very up to date do you?????

Sanchez will complete his move before the Copa America because Chile can't risk an injury with him. Otherwise they have to a huge sum. He couldn't play in the Copa if he doesn't complete it.

I think you might find out that there are clubs priced away from the move. Barcelona are struggling to meet Udineses demands and City are offering the best deal. unless barca can up their bid. Sanchez is likely to sign for City.

but Sanchez wants to sign for Barca, and i think your find we also have offered a very nice deal for him.... And tbh i would rather have an english man, who knows the league for half the price of Sanchez.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Baconface is on his last breaths and is desperately trying to build another United for his successor.

Just out on interest is that the same "Baconface" who has kicked your sorry small neighboured, Noisy arses for the last 20 years, and won more trophies on his own the your clubs history?

Not that we should retire #18. Just Young is undeserving of it. :) It's obviously reserved for Modric/Sneijder (Hopes)

Its just a number lol, what is he becomes as good as Ronaldo was for you?? He will be deserving of it then. Im sure Scholes will hand it over to him personly, like your number 7 it should carry on with Utd tradition.

but Sanchez wants to sign for Barca, and i think your find we also have offered a very nice deal for him.... And tbh i would rather have an english man, who knows the league for half the price of Sanchez.

He might prefer it...but he is very open to a move to City. Reports from barca papers say otherwise but they are not very reliable. As i said...Barca are struggling to put a good offer. Their reserve rejects are rejecting the chance to be part of the deal and that is not helping Barca.

Most fees quoted for Sanchez are also false atm.

He might prefer it...but he is very open to a move to City. Reports from barca papers say otherwise but they are not very reliable. As i said...Barca are struggling to put a good offer. Their reserve rejects are rejecting the chance to be part of the deal and that is not helping Barca.

Basicly all its down to is the medical which is going to happen soon and the two teams meeting in the middle for a price. Personal terms are taken care of already so its just a matter of time. Oh and as a neutral Sanchez is much more of a risk than Young, Young knows the English game and will cost nearly half what Sanchez will. And this is comming from someone who hates Man Utd and Young but loves Sanchez.

He is open, but it is widely known he prefers Barca and he is likely to prefer a more established top club like us then yourselfs...

Numbers mean nothing tbh just because there is different printing on the back of your shirt, who gives a ****? Numbers should only be retired for the deceased and I guess for those clubs that keep a number for the fans.

He is open, but it is widely known he prefers Barca and he is likely to prefer a more established top club like us then yourselfs...

United are not so much in the race....

It's pretty much between Barca-City. United aren't trying to push hard for him. Inter and Juve have already dropped out and i think United will aswell. if they haven't already.

And CJACKO....no, it's not about his medical. It's about a club agreeing fee and Barca are very far from agreeing a fee for now..

Personally i dont care very much where he ends up but it would be nice to see him at City. As long as no barca..

It's pretty much between Barca-City. United aren't trying to push hard for him.

And CJACKO....no, it's not about his medical. It's about a club agreeing fee and Barca are very far from agreeing a fee for now...

You know this Through the Mirror, Sun and Mail i guess, or is it the amazing source that is Twitter?

Last i heard, his heart was in Barca and City or Utd never crossed his mind.

I am confused i thought the title said Young and not Sanchez?

It's pretty much between Barca-City. United aren't trying to push hard for him. Inter and Juve have already dropped out and i think United will aswell. if they haven't already.

And CJACKO....no, it's not about his medical. It's about a club agreeing fee and Barca are very far from agreeing a fee for now...

Man U were pushing hard but have let it down after they realised he was going to Barca...apparently.

You know this Through the Mirror, Sun and Mail i guess, or is it the amazing source that is Twitter?

Last i heard, his heart was in Barca and City or Utd never crossed his mind.

No. Much much much more credible sources.

He is not barca bound yet and might never be. Hopefully the saga ends tomorrow or soon. It must end before Copa America anyways.

I am confused i thought the title said Young and not Sanchez?

Just to clear things up for you Callum...

The title was about Young, but as everyone knows Young has been all but sealed for about 3 weeks now.. So that brought Madristra onto his awful attempt at trolling but comparing City targetting Sanchez and Utd signing Young. So now we are talking about Sanchez... Got a problem?

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

No. Much much much more credible sources.

Care to reveal these "credible" sources.

And CJACKO....no, it's not about his medical. It's about a club agreeing fee and Barca are very far from agreeing a fee for now..

Personally i dont care very much where he ends up but it would be nice to see him at City. As long as no barca..

If you go look at what i said it went somthing like this. All its down to is the medical AND the two clubs agreeing on a price.

Back