Young on verge of Man Utd switch

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 102
  • Views Views 5K
First of all why shouldnt he have #18?? If you are doing that then you should have retired number 7, 2, 1, and when Giggs geos retire #11 too. You cant keep retiring numbers other wise you will run out. Young will be a success because he is a Utd type player quick, 2footed, skillfull and like past (Ronaldo) and present (Nani) Utd wingers he LOVES a dive.

Again, you're missing my point. It's not the shirt itself, it's Young. I'd be happy for Modric or Nasri etc. to take #18, but Young is a cocky little **** and he doesn't deserve it.

And yeah, they're some of his traits, but it doesn't gurantee he's going to be a success.

Again, you're missing my point. It's not the shirt itself, it's Young. I'd be happy for Modric or Nasri etc. to take #18, but Young is a cocky little **** and he doesn't deserve it.

And yeah, they're some of his traits, but it doesn't gurantee he's going to be a success.

Well i would have thought Utd's traditions went out the window when you gave Owen the number 7 shirt. Normally its wingers who has the number 7. I get your point i really do, Chelsea number 9 shirt was iconic to the club until recent times when players such as Khalid Boularouz and Steve Sidwell wore it!!

You dont seem to be very up to date do you?????

Sanchez will complete his move before the Copa America because Chile can't risk an injury with him. Otherwise they have to a huge sum. He couldn't play in the Copa if he doesn't complete it.

I think you might find out that there are clubs priced away from the move. Barcelona are struggling to meet Udineses demands and City are offering the best deal. unless barca can up their bid. Sanchez is likely to sign for City.

Manchester United Barcelona Alexis Sanchez refuses to board plane to Manchester for City talks - Transfer News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

Last I have on this topic.

Hope Young is a success, although I do feel Nani will leave now :S

Most likely bullshit. Well..it's mirror. They ran an exclusive on Chelsea joining the race not so long ago and it was bullshit.

If Sanchez would do this. ManCity would release an statement in their official website and inform that they are no longer in for him.....they did that with Samuel Eto.

The last thing i would do is trust the mirror. They are clearly enjoying this saga and they are running everyday another EXCLUSIVE bullshit article.

Most likely bullshit. Well..it's mirror. They ran an exclusive on Chelsea joining the race not so long ago and it was bullshit.

If Sanchez would do this. ManCity would release an statement in their official website and inform that they are no longer in for him.....they did that with Samuel Eto.

The last thing i would do is trust the mirror. They are clearly enjoying this saga and they are running everyday another EXCLUSIVE bullshit article.

Just a question, Are you pick and choosing the questions you answer, I have posted many un answered questions in this thread.

Just a question, Are you pick and choosing the questions you answer, I have posted many un answered questions in this thread.

I dont have time to answere everything. Im so popular here.

Where do i get my info? Well..a very reliable poster in Bluemoon who is "ITK" in every meaning of the word. And he really knows his stuff. He posts sometimes and his posts always turn out to be true a few days later.

And he is not a twitter attention seeker like so many.

Where do i get my info? Well..a very reliable poster in Bluemoon who is "ITK" in every meaning of the word. And he really knows his stuff. He posts sometimes and his posts always turn out to be true a few days later.

An ITK. How did I guess the answer would be something like that? *facepalm*

And he is not a twitter attention seeker like so many.

Lol, You very credible source in an ITK, I can no longer take any rumour you post, remotely srs, as i did before.

Lol, You very credible source in an ITK, I can no longer take any rumour you post, remotely srs, as i did before.

Lol. He doesn't call himself an "ITK". People call. he knows his stuff and he has serious contacts. What should i call it then? A Bluemoon poster who knows alot of whats going on at City?

That Mirror article is just laughable btw...

Lol. He doesn't call himself an "ITK". People call. he knows his stuff and he has serious contacts.

That Mirror article is just laughable...

I have srs Contacts as well you know, I am on first name terms with the head of Suffolk ECB, The academy director at Essex cricket club, and England youth bowling coach and an Olympic shot putter. Doesnt make me the knowing off all knowledge, he is nothing more then a ITK.

I have srs Contacts as well you know, I am on first name terms with the head of Suffolk ECB, The academy director at Essex cricket club, and England youth bowling coach and an Olympic shot putter. Doesnt make me the knowing off all knowledge, he is nothing more then a ITK.

Yea..then he is nothing more than that. But he was the one who called the signings of Yaya Toure and David Silva last summer etc...

And he said that Alexis Sanchez was Mancinis number 1 target many months ago....

Anyways...why talk about that when you can talk about Sadcafe? The worst forum ever...."**** out".

Yea..then he is nothing more than that. But he was the one who called the signings of Yaya Toure and David Silva last summer etc...

And he said that Alexis Sanchez was Mancinis number 1 target many months ago....

Anyways...why talk about that when you can talk about Sadcafe? The worst forum ever...."**** out".

Oh, Please, Everyone one and his dog knew about the Toure deal hardly a shocker, same with Silva...

Redcafe dont use it very often personally... Much rather read and laugh at dribble coming from the blue side.

so we have signed jones and now young and probably de gea. will those 3 signings bring us closer to challenging barca like fergie wants? no. we still need a ball winning midfielder like lass diarra and a playmaker to replace scholes.

put it this way if those above 3 played against barca in the final last month would they have made a difference? nope.

we still havent addressed the 2 key areas of the squad that need improving.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

so we have signed jones and now young and probably de gea. will those 3 signings bring us closer to challenging barca like fergie wants? no. we still need a ball winning midfielder like lass diarra and a playmaker to replace scholes.

put it this way if those above 3 played against barca in the final last month would they have made a difference? nope.

we still havent addressed the 2 key areas of the squad that need improving.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

To be fair, we did need a Goalkeeper.

You dont seem to be very up to date do you?????

Sanchez will complete his move before the Copa America because Chile can't risk an injury with him. Otherwise they have to a huge sum. He couldn't play in the Copa if he doesn't complete it.

I think you might find out that there are clubs priced away from the move. Barcelona are struggling to meet Udineses demands and City are offering the best deal. unless barca can up their bid. Sanchez is likely to sign for City.

He might prefer it...but he is very open to a move to City. Reports from barca papers say otherwise but they are not very reliable. As i said...Barca are struggling to put a good offer. Their reserve rejects are rejecting the chance to be part of the deal and that is not helping Barca.

Most fees quoted for Sanchez are also false atm.

Eh? If anything to go by rumors, Sanchez said city to eff off.. Good lad.. Enjoy your Balotellis, Tevezs, ****** up ego and keep offering them bumper contract every month..

EXCLUSIVE: Sanchez refuses to board plane to Manchester for City talks

Alexis Sanchez turned into a non-flying winger when he refused to get on a plane to join Manchester City in a stunning £30 million deal.

Chilean star Sanchez was cleared to leave his country’s training camp to speak to City about a move to the Premier League after the megabucks outfit stepped ahead of Barcelona and Manchester United with the best bid.

However Sanchez rocked his club Udinese by telling them he would not go as he does not consider City to be his favoured option - he would rather join United or speak to Barca to find out their plans.

The drama was played out at Santiago airport where media gathered to see Sanchez fly off - only to find out he had put the block on the transfer.

Sanchez thought he was going to speak to Champions League Barca, but their offer of a player plus cash was rejected by Udinese who preferred City’s hard cash over the Spanish package or United’s £27 million offer.

However the exciting attacking star has now decided to have his say in the transfer tug-of-war and his action leaves United and Barca trying to persuade Udinese to take less money.

Barca only want to commit £22 million to the deal and have offered a selection of swaps, but their fringe men like Bjoan Krkic, Thiago Alcantara and Jeffren have said ‘no thanks’ to Udinese.

United are sitting comfortably in the background, still confident that their straight-cash deal will win the day - although time is also a factor in the race.

Sanchez is due to play for Chile in the Copa America which starts in a week. His national federation do not want to risk him appearing in case he is injured, while Udinese want him sold by then to spend the money.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Numbers dont make a flying difference

Numbers dont make difference but there was a reason why Fergie gave Ronaldo #7 when he asked 28. Shame Owen getting the number though..

Back