Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Youngest ever retirement?

Rocky

Jan 23, 2007
only reason i've brought this up because i've just had a player retire at the grand old age of twenty

lucky he was just a rubbish youth, but still it's a teensy bit odd

Rocky

Jan 23, 2007
not that i knew of! although to be fair i dont pay that great attention to my youngsters unless theyre something special

maybe he grew so depressed with me not winning anything he'd just have enough lol

he couldve asked for a transfer, mind.

Boro4ever

Oct 30, 2006
That's strange! But what's even more strange is 'Lennon set for Crystal Palace' surely not Aaron Lennon is it?

Rocky

Jan 23, 2007
never fear, it's referring to Steven Lennon, one of my useless scottish midfielders

blaineyboy

Jan 21, 2006
I had the Wonderkid Rivaldo retire aged 17 - I was trying to sign him aswell the little git!!!

He weren't even injured or out of contract either

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
meh never seen it meself, not in my news neways. btw Greg, who/what is in your avatar? (I no he's been there ages)

ajw

Sep 18, 2005
hmmmm, a bit random, but 8 players who were on my shortlist, only a few of which were old, have just retired after the season has ended, all on the same day. Strange, probably a bug

sherry

Feb 9, 2006
hmmmm, a bit random, but 8 players who were on my shortlist, only a few of which were old, have just retired after the season has ended, all on the same day. Strange, probably a bug
you are daggers though.....so maybe they were all old buggers....??