Youngest ever retirement?

Rocky

Reaction score
only reason i've brought this up because i've just had a player retire at the grand old age of twenty

lucky he was just a rubbish youth, but still it's a teensy bit odd

lol wtf? Did he have a bad injury or somethin??

not that i knew of! although to be fair i dont pay that great attention to my youngsters unless theyre something special

maybe he grew so depressed with me not winning anything he'd just have enough lol

he couldve asked for a transfer, mind.

That's strange! But what's even more strange is 'Lennon set for Crystal Palace' surely not Aaron Lennon is it?

never fear, it's referring to Steven Lennon, one of my useless scottish midfielders

I had the Wonderkid Rivaldo retire aged 17 - I was trying to sign him aswell the little git!!!

He weren't even injured or out of contract either

Young clubless players retire all the time, its meant to happen and its very common

meh never seen it meself, not in my news neways. btw Greg, who/what is in your avatar? (I no he's been there ages)

Vince Noir (Noel Fielding) of the Mighty Boosh doing his Jagger impression

god bless you vince noir, electro ponce *salutes*

only reason i've brought this up because i've just had a player retire at the grand old age of twenty

lucky he was just a rubbish youth, but still it's a teensy bit odd

wat skin u using?

curses, my one chance to be useful and you got there before me!

i thought it would quote the picture

I thought I'd be annoying and quote that qoute :) basically young players who arnt played (especially south americans) are retired to make way for re-gens, it's common sense :p

hmmmm, a bit random, but 8 players who were on my shortlist, only a few of which were old, have just retired after the season has ended, all on the same day. Strange, probably a bug

hmmmm, a bit random, but 8 players who were on my shortlist, only a few of which were old, have just retired after the season has ended, all on the same day. Strange, probably a bug

you are daggers though.....so maybe they were all old buggers....??