I'm assuming that there are laws against real 10,11,12,13 etc year olds being on a video game? would be pretty amazing to have a team of young players and develop them through age group football through to the first team a bit like Barca :p but anyways back on topic the youngest player I've signed was 15 year old regen :)

Yeah your probably right, must of been in one of th Championship Managers.
I remember Supat, if my memory serves me right he was from Belarus or a country near to that. Was a decent player.

He's from Thailand and he's on my FM11 but his attributes are really poor. I scouted him for Forest Green, but he wasn't even good enough for that level. If you need screenshots if you don't believe me then just tell me how. LOL

For those who were talking about Freddy Adu. He was on CM4. He was 13 if you started in July 2002 but if you picked a country with an Jan 2002 start date he was 12.
Youngest on FM is 14 that iv seen. Cant be any younger as i have tried on the editor.

yeah i tried on the editor yesterday, put someone 10 but it automatically put them up to 14

UK based players have to be 16 or older to be included in the game due to child protection laws, this is why Liverpools supposed wonderchild Raheem Sterling is not on the database. UK regens can enter the game at 14 the same as any other nations regens. Real youngsters at clubs overseas can be included in the game at 14, a notable recent example being Nicolas Millan from FM07 or FM08, he was 14.

Last edited:
14, regens, mainly Brazilians :)