The_man_chump

Reaction score
Having just started my second season at Chelsea I see there are a number of usefull looking youngsters in the reserves. I wonder if anyone has played a number of seasons and can let me know who actually turns out to be any good. Here is a list of the ones that survived the cull!

Daniel Sturridge
Gael Kakuta
Michael Mancienne
Slobodan Rajkovic
Rhys Taylor
Jeffrey Bruma
Josh McEachran
Fabio Borini.

I'm keen to base my game around youth as they ask for less money and have higher values if you do end up selling them.

Let me Know

TMC

Keep these at all costs.
Josh McEachran (Chelsea)
Tomas Kalas (Chelsea)
Metej Delac (Chelsea)
Phillip Prosenik (Chelsea)
Daniel Sturridge (Chelsea)

you didnt mention him but i bought conor clifford from chelsea reserves and hes developed into a **** good player - i am huddersfield town though so hes probably not good enough to develop into chelsea first team...

Matej Delac and Tomas Kalas are still in the team hadn't even clocked them really.
I sold Prosenik to Bolton as he didn't look much kop.
I've kept hold of Clifford just in case but there is a huge list of youngsters trying to get a run in the team.
If Delac is any good is it worth holding on to Taylor?

McEachran and Delać are the best of them. You should keep them. Then you have a little less good prospects, such as Sturridge, Kakuta, Bruma, Kalas. If they turn out good when they develop, they could be on your bench for rotation. Delać and McEachran are candidates for first team.

Well mate. With even my first season at Chelsea, I already added Kakuta, Bruma Aanholt and McEachran to the squad, and everytime I play them McEachran gets a 7.0 to 8.0 rating ( if he scores) , Bruma gets 6.9 - 7.4 and Aanholt does too, so I believe you really outta try and build them from now. From the list you have, keep Delac these 4 guys, and if Prossenik and Mitrovic are wonderful. I loaned Mitrovic to Bury and on the first game he scores 2 with an assist. Just give some time, while others use now :)

Ok So here is my first team squad (Some purchases of course)

GK- Cech, R Taylor, M Delac

Defence- M Musacchio, J Bosingwa (Not convinced), Micah Richards, B Ivanovic, S Rajkovic, M Mancienne, T Kalas, Alex, J Terry, J cole, J Bruma Vincent Kompany.

Midfield- Essien, Mikel, Ramieres, Kalou, McEachran, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Kakuta, Alex Caimberlain, Lampard

Forwards: Neymar, Sturridge, Victor Moses, Romelu Lukaku, Jese, Borini.

So as you can see a full squad before some of the others you have suggested,
WHO SHOULD STAY AND WHO SHOULD GO?

Ok So here is my first team squad (Some purchases of course)

GK- Cech, R Taylor, M Delac

Defence- M Musacchio, J Bosingwa (Not convinced), Micah Richards, B Ivanovic, S Rajkovic, M Mancienne, T Kalas, Alex, J Terry, J cole, J Bruma Vincent Kompany.

Midfield- Essien, Mikel, Ramieres, Kalou, McEachran, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Kakuta, Alex Caimberlain, Lampard

Forwards: Neymar, Sturridge, Victor Moses, Romelu Lukaku, Jese, Borini.

So as you can see a full squad before some of the others you have suggested,
WHO SHOULD STAY AND WHO SHOULD GO?

your telling us that you brought back joe cole from liverpool to play him in defence? :)

Well, you have a ****** squad. Stupid signings which you don't need to have. I play with Chelsea and I have those player is my squad:

GK: Čech, Turnbull, Butland, Delać (loan); Def: Terry, Alex, Cole, Ivanović, Bosingwa, Phil Jones, Mancienne, Bruma (on loan), Van Aanholt; Midfield: Essien, Mikel, Ramires, Lampard, McEachran, Crisetig, Benayoun (going out when first offer arrives), Anelka, Kalou, Malouda, Zhirkov; Forwards: Drogba, Sturridge, Sanogo

I am in second season, some of the youngsters still play for U18. No need to make stupid signings... I'm keeping my eye on Džeko, Van Der Wiel, Pastore, Mata, Navas, Sissoko and good REGENS.

*Kakuta is on loan at Racing and Kalas is at Ipswich until the end of the season.

Last edited:
Buy Phil Jones he was quality in my 1st season and is looking good in the 2nd he scored something like 7 goals as well last year and his defence is top notch and can only get better. I signed Alexis Sanchez and Mousa Sissoko too and they've been awesome too. I also signed Kadlec who was good enough to break into the 1st team to partner Drogba. But the talented players at the club would definitely McEachran and Delac as well as Kalas, Sturridge can do a job but i wouldn't think he'd turn out world class. Van Aanholt does really well for me when he plays and so does Kakuta.

Buy Phil Jones he was quality in my 1st season and is looking good in the 2nd he scored something like 7 goals as well last year and his defence is top notch and can only get better. I signed Alexis Sanchez and Mousa Sissoko too and they've been awesome too. I also signed Kadlec who was good enough to break into the 1st team to partner Drogba. But the talented players at the club would definitely McEachran and Delac as well as Kalas, Sturridge can do a job but i wouldn't think he'd turn out world class. Van Aanholt does really well for me when he plays and so does Kakuta.

I agree with you mate.

Well, you have a ****** squad. Stupid signings which you don't need to have. I play with Chelsea and I have those player is my squad:

Tell it like it is! I'm actually not doing badly at all, I'm unbeaten and wanted to get some young Engish talent in the team and see how they did.

I'll have a look at Kadlec and Jones, but I haven't got that much money and quite a bit of talent in the reserves (In my oppinion)

What about Ryan Bertrand? He turns to be a english national in some time

His contract negotiations were daft and I had to let him go, but everytime we play Sunderland (Who he joined instead,) the press talk about the return of a club favourite.
I think i'm going to get rid of Mancienne, Borini, Taylor, Bosingwa and Rajkovic players are starting to get annoyed at not playing regularly.

this would be my pick Gael Kakuta ....once I had priviledge to manage France and he was my great discovery for national team in season 2013/14

What about Ryan Bertrand? He turns to be a english national in some time

Yeah, I had a injury crisis rigth after the second transfer window closed, so I HAD to use Ryan Bertrand on the left back. He played incredible, became the u23 player of the year and got on the English national teams starting lineup.
Not great stats, but certainly great performances ;)