Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

November

5th - Aston Villa's SCOTT BORLAND has broke his ribs in Villa's 2-2 draw with Blackburn and will be on the sidelines for 4 weeks.

10th - Not only has FAMINHO said that he wants more first team football or he's out, now he's going on about how he'll leave because Fulham are underachieving and are 15th place, is Faminho related to Tevez?

13th - Newcastle and England u21's have an issue as ROBERTO BEADLE has fractured his arm and will be unavailable for the next 4 weeks.

14th - The media believe that AIDAN HICKS is becoming an unmissable force in England managers STUART PEARCE's jigsaw at the age of 19 with 20 caps and a regular starter.

22nd - DAN NEWTON's goal in the 88th minute in the champions league group stage final match against Shakhtar proved to be the goal that put them through to the knock-out stages, will Dortmund try a permanent move?

27th - Stoke manager Martin Jol has told assembled media that he would love to take JOHN WELSH off Wolves in Janurary so he won't be threatened by relegation every season and would be a key player in a mid-table squad which is actually doing better every season, unlike Wolves who are currently 18th.

30st - As Ross Barkley wins young player of the month again, JAMES BEADLE and JOHN WELSH finish 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Last edited:
December

1st - Rumours are heating up that FAMINHO has handed in a transfer request even more now that Fulham have been eliminated from he Carling Cup.

2nd - The JOHN WELSH-Stoke have cooled down as Wolves top striker with 6 goals in 13 games has suffered from knee tendonitis in a training session, this will rule him out for 4 months.

19th - AIDAN HICKS is set to miss 2 crucial matches for Tottenham Town as he'll miss 5 weeks with a sprained ankle. First he'll miss there Carling Cup semi-final match against Blackpool then a massive premier league match against Man City.

23rd - Although FAMINHO only played reserve team footbaall this week-end, he played with his usual flair by scoring once and assisting once.

29th - SCOTT BORLAND was on fire for the Villians today as they beat Everton 5-2 with Borland scoring a goal and adding 2 assists to his total, with a rating of 9.8!

30th - ROBERTO BEADLE was the core for Newcastle today as they held on to a 0-0 draw against Liverpool with Beadle running himself into the ground.

31st - After a very impressive month, ROBERTO BEADLE has been handed the young player of the month award, followed by SCOTT BORLAND and JAMES BEADLE.

good month for roberto beadle,borland and james beadle bt unlucky for welsh with his injury

good month for roberto beadle,borland and james beadle bt unlucky for welsh with his injury

If I'm correct, that's the first time ever 3 of the FM Base stars came in the top 3. And Welsh has been dropped to reserves to recover, so sad, Wolves will definetely get relegated now

I will be away at a camp with a couple work mates for 3 days so I won't be able to update, sorry:(

January

16th - A major injury has hit creative midfielder FAMINHO as he has broken his ankle and won't be available for under achieving Fulham for 2 and a half months.

31st - SCOTT BORLAND has beaten JAMES BEADLE to second place for young player of the month as Beadle finishes 3rd and Adam Dupuy wins it.

Feburary

9th - SCOTT BORLAND, although at a mid-table premier league club, is being chased down by Portsmouth, who are bottom of the championship. Pompey manager Brian Laws went out to say that he will do everything in his power to sign Borland.

10th - After news that he was being chased down by Pompey, SCOTT BORLAND said to journalists that although he loves other managers appreciating him and wanting him apart of their squad and Laws even saying that he will do everything in his power to get him, that his power won't be enough.

18th - Rumours about a SCOTT BORLAND move has heated up mas rumours are suggesting he could move to Arsenal, Liverpool or join AIDAN HICKS at Tottenham Town. There were reportedly scouts from all 3 clubs at Villas 3-0 win over Wigan where he got MoM with a goal and an assist.

28th - ROBERTO BEADLE has finished 3rd for young player of the month after being the core of an impressive month that Newcastle had.

March

Nothing major in March, except that JAMES BEADLE finished 3rd for young player of the month

April

9th - FAMINHO has thanked manager Huub Stevens for sticking with him even though he spent 3 months on the sidelines, as today he earned th man of the match award against Burnley.

16th - Swansea are through to the FA Cup final after dfeating Arsenal on there home turf 2-1. JAMES BEADLE scored the winner on the 57th minute and won MoM. JOHN WELSH's Wolverhampton are also through to the final by thrashing
oil rich Man City 3-0.

29th - As Tottenham Town continue their chase for the a top 4 finish, AIDAN HICKS continues to own it. The sky is the limit for the in form wonderkid, like his club Tottenham Town.

30th - AIDAN HICKS' good form has earned him Aprils young player of the month award. That is his second time winning tis prestigise award.

Awesome, this thread has reached 50 likes, hooray! Them and the comments are much appreciated guys, thanks :D

Into the Final and scored the winner! Get in!

Last edited:
May

3rd - As FAMINHO tries to gain a bit of match fitness in the reserves, ANOTHER major injury has happened. A Bristol City defender tried to stop his run with a slide tackle and it went all wrong with Faminho breaking his foot. Is it time to call quits?

6th - In a thrilling FA Cup final, it took extra time to settle it between Wolves and Swansea. After Joe Allen and JOHN WELSH scored in the first 90 minutes, surprisingly quiet midfielder JAMES BEADLE scored after an excellent solo dribble.

7th - DAN NEWTON scored and assisted a goal today for Dortmund as they tie up a Europa League place. But when asked if they wanted to have Newton on a permanent deal, Dortmund manager Thomas Tuchel said they would but Newton wants his future to be in England with Spurs.

15th - As DAN NEWTON heads back to Tottenham next year, he'll be excited to know that he'll have champions league football coming after Spurs finished 3rd.

16th - AIDAN HICKS has finished 3rd for young player of the year after cementing himself as the best wonderkid winger in Europe.

20th - AIDAN HICKS has more congratulating to do as he has been handed a new 5 year contract worth 24m.

31st - ROBERTO BEADLE, AIDAN HICKS AND SCOTT BORLAND came 1st, 2nd and 3rd for young player of the month respectively.

I'm having a trouble loading the screenshot's, it's all normal until I upload them, and it has an explanation mark beside each one and doesn't upload, WTF!?

I'm having a trouble loading the screenshot's, it's all normal until I upload them, and it has an explanation mark beside each one and doesn't upload, WTF!?
know I'm not part of this story but the same thing is happening to me!Really annoying as I'm going to start a BaP

Sounds like I'm doing good, just need to try and get some silverware and make that cm spot in the england team mine! good updates mate!