Your All Good Managers, Time To Test Yourself As A Player

I hover over the explanation marks and it says Bubbles=False, thats laughable and pulling my hair out worthy.

know I'm not part of this story but the same thing is happening to me!Really annoying as I'm going to start a BaP

Yeah beause it was working all the other times I tried it before. And feel free to comment even though your not apart of the story, that's why this threads for everyone on the site

Sounds like I'm doing good, just need to try and get some silverware and make that cm spot in the england team mine! good updates mate!

Well I'll be covering the EURO's soon, so maybe you'll cement it there along with a couple others, just guessing. And England will probably be your best chance for silverware unless you get a transfer or Newcastle go on a cup run.

Well I'll be covering the EURO's soon, so maybe you'll cement it there along with a couple others, just guessing. And England will probably be your best chance for silverware unless you get a transfer or Newcastle go on a cup run.

Forgetting someone?

Just cos I've been playing in Germany doesn't mean I'm out of the running for the England CM position :p

June

6th - Reports from Sky Sports are saying that ahead of next years Champions League and Premier League campaign, Chelsea are looking at Swansea star, JAMES BEADLE. Apparently Chelsea have made an enquiry, which but apparently got scared off when Swansea asked for 35m when Chelsea were willing to pay 24m.

9th - After reports linking him to Chelsea, JAMS BEADLE told Sky Sports that a cup run is not enough ambition for him and hopes that Swansea will try to negotiate fairly with Chelsea.

14th - Both AIDAN HICKS and JAMES BEADLE started for England against Denmark in the group stage of the EURO's, Hicks would later go out to say that he hopes this win gains momentum for England.

17th - Chelsea have announced that they have given up hope of signing JAMES BEADLE as Swanseas are not listening to lower offers or bonuses and they can't pay 35m up front.

19th - Both AIDAN HICKS and JAMES BEADLE started as Belarus drew 3-3 with England, ROBERTO BEADLE also came on as a sub.

23rd - Although DAN NEWTON has said he wants a future with Spurs, he rejected their new contract offer, maybe Spurs can't afford to keep him.

26th - As England draw 1-1 with Italy, AIDAN HICKS played 90 minutes while JAMES BEALDE played 45 before being replaced by ROBER BEADLE.

29th - AIDAN HICKS and JAMES BEADLE played classically as England prepare for the quarter finals against France as they beat Turkey 3-0, where Hicks scored and Beadle got 2 assists.

30th - DAN NEWTON has returned to Tottenham as he leaves Dortmund today after a less then impressive loan spell with an average rating of 6.33 and 0 goals and only 1 assist.

Last edited:
A regular starter? Wow go me :D Fingers crossed with Roman, aslong as I start I dont mind :D

My guy always starts for England now, haha! How many caps is he on now?

July

2nd - France have beaten rivals England to proceed to the semis, while England are eliminated. Although winger AIDAN HCIKS and starting central midfield pair JAMES and ROBERTO BEALDE's best efforts.

6th - SCOTT BORLAND has been tied down for his best years by Aston Villa as he signs a new 5 year contract, his main reasing in signing was because he wants to stay with the club he loves.

18th - Wolves believe that JOHN WELSH can be the best player in their history if he keeps injury free, so they signed him a new 5 year contract worth 7m.

Just read whole thing from start:)Really good:D
edit: Who was that Jeff Ayisi guy? I copied and pasted his message into advanced search but nothing came up...

Last edited:
Dissapointed to have not played more in the Euro's :( hopefully I can move away from newcastle to a big team ;)

Just read whole thing from start:)Really good:D
edit: Who was that Jeff Ayisi guy? I copied and pasted his message into advanced search but nothing came up...

Thanks a lot mate. :D And I have no freaking idea who the **** that guy was, did he think I'm like an agent or something?